New additions to my southlands army!

:0)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited to use these guys on the tabletop. Maybe I'll use them during spring break in a few weeks!

First up: A group of 3 reaper lizardmen as Kroxigor.

Woot, another one crazy about lizardmen and all things scaly. ::D:

Very nice paintjobs. I like the greens in particular, very muted/realistic look as opposed to bright and cartoony. The horns on the "krox" may have done a bit better as a gradient, but this is just imo, your style may vary. Everything else is yummy.

And I wouldn't have thought to use Reaper Lizards as proxies for Krox, nifty idea there. Are they roughly the same height?

I liked the old-style Krox, but the newer ones are just...urgh, too crusty for my tastes. So Reaper proxies sound more and more like something I just might do soon...if I ever get the rest of the army painted. :lol:

Nice army!! I would droll seeing this one come out of the box!

Maybe you should use that as a secret weapon.. save them in the box till the last second.. then take em out.. and watch the opposing player dehydrate when you do so :D

All kidding aside.. these are wonderfully done...

Man with all these cool figurines I can honestly say I have alot of improving ahead of me!

-jon

Oh, I have a blue formica kid's table. It's about 2 foot by 3 foot, and I do all my painting there. I just clear it off when I need to take pictures. It gives a great mood and feeling during the summer when you can paint on a blue surface.

Plus the GE Reveal bulbs seem to like it. ::P: