UNIT: Undead Troll

Brandu

I made up some stats for an Undead Troll for her Necropolis Army, any comments please...

Generic Large Creature Profile page 143.

Monster, Large Base, Dmg = 2 68pts.

Beast = free

Tough/2 = free

Undead + 0pts

Horrid = +5pts

Total = 73pts.

Nothing super fancy, just basic set-up plus the Undead and Horrid.

Reason for the write-up: Just got done this last week of painting up the Undead Troll for her. I'll post some pics if I can get them to come out alright.

Brandu

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about adding Reach, but in the end I just couldn't justify it. From what I have seen looking at the pics in the book, Reach is reserved for those models with Polearms/Spears or extra long weapons. Even the Minotaur of the Maze with his honking big axe and long arms doesn't have Reach.

Now, a group of Skeletal Spearmen supporting the U-Troll as it plows into the enemy... :poke:

Brandu

Shadowdragon wrote: Reach should give the model the ability to attack an enemy up to 1" away.

Ala Warmachine huh?

Sorry, I don't agree here, but then hey, Warlord is a 'tighter' game than Warmachine. By tighter I mean that minis have to be in edge to edge base contact in order to be in HTH and corners don't make. WM is "any mini within 1/2 inch is in hth.

I like the tighter version 'cause you have to be more precise in your movement.

Brandu