Our future is determined!

benhamtroll

Hello, everyone! It's me, your friendly intermittent board buddy. Feels like it's been a while since I've poked my nose in here . . .

Anyway . . .

I thought I'd share my excitement about the fact that my wife landed a very nice post-doctoral job. It's technically a residency, leading to licensure in a year, but it pays really well, and, more importantly, it takes us back to our home town in Oregon. While we've enjoyed our time in the wilds of Wyoming, I'm looking forward to being back in the great, green, wet northwest. We'll be close to our gaming friends, and I won't have to work in a call center anymore. :bday:

For those of you who don't know, my wife is just finishing up her 6th year of graduate school in Clinical Psychology. It's been a long road, but we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Maybe I'll actually be able to paint again. I haven't touched a brush to a mini in about 8 months. Must be the thin air . . .

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

glad to have yah back in the NW!!!

nothing like that part of the world!! (yes I live on the barren side so I KNOW ::D: )

also glad your wife is gonna have a great job in the process!!!

Randy M

Woohoo! That's awesome!

My Brother's Girlfriend is down in Georgia going to graduate school for Clinical Psychology herself. It's stressfull. My brother cannot wait till she is done in a year. When she is done they are coming home while she applies to a PhD program.