Sign in to follow this  
wtwest

They Call Me Bruce......

Still trying to get back into painting. I thought the Wereshark was a must have when I first saw the green. I'm a big fan of Jason Weibe's beastman figures. I went ith a simple color scheme. Kind of a Great White skin tone. I started with a basecoat of wolf grey, then highlighted up to white. For the top color I used cold grey, with highlights added with white. When finished, I gave it three coats of dullcoat. I painted gloss around the mouth, gill slits, parts of the chest, water area and the squid thingy in it's hand. Overall I was pleased with the turn out. If nothing else it's getting me ready for my Spring Exchange mini. It's based, and ready for priming. Thanks for taking a look.

WTWest :devil:

post-4-1110422605.jpg

• Like 1

Thsi thing looks awesome... nicely done.. I love the color scheme as well.. nich shading and the face looks great!!

Keep them coming in :D

-j

Thanks for the great comments. As I said I just loved the sculpt. I didn't care for the tail folds, but didn't know what else to do. I thought about filing it down then trying to fill any gaps with green stuff. In the end I just decided to go with the original sculpt. Next figure up is my Spring Exchange, with any luck I plan to get started this weekend. Hopefully Mr. Weibe will keep making more of these animal/human type miniatures. Thanks again for the comments. It's nice to know people appreciate your artistic abilities, no matter what skill level you are at.

WTWest :devil:

No, they call ME Bruce!

But your wereshark looks good also.

(Sorry, it's late and I got a couple drinks in me :blink: )