ATTN: Frosch and other Simcon attendees

Enchantra

Heya! I have a problem. I want to attend Simcon up at the Uof R this weekend on Saturday. I managed to get a ride there, but I have no ride home. Any of you heading out towards the Southeast of Rochester on your way home that night? (I'm literally right off the NYS thruway.) If I can nab a ride home, then I can go. I'm able to drive myself, but without a license yet I don't dare go into the city.

Help! And Thanks!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno what to tell ya... both DS and we live like... two blocks from SIMCon... and I think SaintRigger and BJ's friends they usually stay with are right here too, so pretty much anywhere is WAAAAAAY out of the way, as well as the fact that we have events in the evening ('til midnight) slot, I think... so it'll be really late for us.

Maybe you could stay over Saturday night and we can drive you back Sunday? We already have acyd69 staying overnight though, so it'd be a full house, and we have cats... I don't know if you have allergies or not. We also have to be at church on Sunday, I think Lanse is doing the litergy. *ponder*

Man... I wish we could work this out! Feel free to brainstorm with me!

Jess

Spending the night wouldn't be a problem. I am allergic to cats but that is what benedryl is for. :lol:

(I love cats to much, it's a crime that I'm allergic to the cute balls of fur.)

I'm happy with a couch or even a recliner in all seriousness. I'm pretty flexible.

I was going to ask one of my coworkers if she wanted to go but it turns out she has to work. :P My DM has to work also, otherwise he would be there faster than you could say shishkabob.

Any other ideas? Like I said, getting there isn't a problem. It's getting back home again. As for you being at Church on Sunday, that's not to much of an issue. We can work around that somehow.

Oh and Jess, I'll bring my Firemountain gems catalogs with me. *drool* Heck I'll pack my paint brushes too just for the heck of it. :lol:

DS: I knew you lived near the UofR, so I already figured you were out. Nope, I ahven't seen Jess's recliner. :lol:

Saintrigger: I know you are in Buffalo so I figured you were out already too.

I am waiting on word from another person at this point, so cross your fingers.

I'm sorry! I should have asked first. :down:

See, the joke was that my recliner is one of those little kids ones, kinda like this but without the teddy bear. There's no way at all that E could sleep in it. So DS was trying to be silly... and something... and I thought he deserved a BONK, but... it's YOURS... and I should have asked. *nodnod*

I'm sorry!

Talk about post-thieving...

Ooh! Company's here!

Jess