Release Schedule

Is there anything approaching a release schedule for the Rest of the Models from the JOR2? Matt had mentioned the other day that stuff was due back from the 3-d printer any day now. I'm just wondering what we can expect, and when?, if that's at all possible

::D:

I didn't pay any attention to what they were and I am by no means official, but I saw some on a list for June.

Yep, sounds about right.

Warlord averages 5-8 new minis per month. CAV is averaging 0.2 new minis per month.

I know that people keep saying they use whatever 3-D printer and all. But, I tell you what, if it would get the minis out quicker, I would love to go back to the old green stuff way of building them.

We are expecting CAV's back from the 3d printer, Matt is the only one who knows what went in to the batch, and we haven't seen them yet.

We will let you know as soon as we have a idea on which ones are getting released and when.

Mad Pat

Warlord averages 5-8 new minis per month. CAV is averaging 0.2 new minis per month.

I'm not the bestest -est -est at Math...

But 0.2/ Month would = 1 Model per 5.0 Months...

I hope I am wrong... I really really do...

Typo, please let this be a typo.... :lol::lol:

Sadly, that's been the case for some time.

Matt and Bryan have been talking about groups of models being sent to the 3-d printer though, so I really hope we're going to start seeing batches of releases instead of the trickle we've had the last few months.