deep dark secrets

I watch Law and Order *every* *single* *night*. Seriously, I came home, turned on the TV, and it's on TNT, ready to go.

I also watch MASH, and have since it was being shown new in the 70's.

My guiltiest pleasure is watching 'COPS' and 'World dumbest criminals caught on tape'. Nothing like laughing at some mullet-wearing fool prooving that the greatest champions of the race are the worst examples of it.

--LSH

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it's Mrs. Chandler Bong. This was before Chandler and Monica got married.  It was one of the trivia questions Monica and Rachel had to answer when they were trying to win their apartment back from the guys.

Sorry to be anal enough to correct a correction, but the correct answer was actually, Miss Chanandler Bong

I'm a Friends fan and not afraid to admit it. And if you give me too much grief, my avater will whoop up on your avatar!!! :lol::lol::lol:

My bad. You're right. ::P:

Actually, it's Mrs. Chandler Bong. This was before Chandler and Monica got married.  It was one of the trivia questions Monica and Rachel had to answer when they were trying to win their apartment back from the guys.

Sorry to be anal enough to correct a correction, but the correct answer was actually, Miss Chanandler Bong

I'm a Friends fan and not afraid to admit it. And if you give me too much grief, my avater will whoop up on your avatar!!! :lol::lol::lol:

My bad. You're right. ::P:

oh crape and I knew that one too...

:wacko:

@ Orchid ... I have the first and only season of Vampire on VHS...

I just wish they'd release Roar on DVD... or did they and I missed it?

Star Trek and Farscape.

They don't broadcast farscape here so I bought the whole show on DVD to watch it.

thinking about getting babylon 5 on DVD. Havn't watched any of it but I need more scifi shows for my addiction.

I would so love to see Roar on DVD. I loved that show. Some others I want are The Tick and Dangermouse. I'm going to start picking up the MacGyver DVD's soon. Both of my roommates roll their eyes at that. We watch Sopranos, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, Law & Order, NYPD Blue and Angel regularly. Lots of Sci-fi channel shows too.

[small voice] Power Rnagers [/small voice] It's almost Kaiju! How can I not!

Also Most Extreme Elimination Challenge!

And the not at all guilty pleasure ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!

Honestly if you're not watching this show, please start.

I used to watch the tv show 'Birds of Prey' because Dina Meyers is an absolute cutie. My wife would watch it because she is a huge BAtman fan. I feel so dirty now! <sobs>

I also liked Birds of Prey. Although it was a short run, I would like to see it come out on DVD someday (not the low quality home made DVDs sold at gaming and comic cons).

Well I really haven't sat down and watch TV in years. When I do it is to catch the news.

The shows I used to watch years ago and enjoyed:

M*A*S*H

Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman

Beauty and the Beast (Oh this one is old too. Not the movie either.)

Darkwing Duck (I think I watched this through 8th grade.)

Ducktales (Same as above.)

Thundercats (The original one)

Silverhawks

Transformers (the original one.)

Cosby Show

The Facts of Life

Otherwise my Father basically hogs the TV. He watches stuff that just gives me headaches like soap operas and talk shows all darned day. :blink: