deep dark secrets

Was Genevieve the one that has her own line of fabrics now? The readhead?

I never much liked what she did.

Sad to see Paige go, but really that's got to be a killer schedule.

Oh and I'll second (third?) all those piling praise on Food Network.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This could get quite interesting. I start the week out with Extreme Home Makeover, this allows me to only be 80% disenchanted with humanity instead of being completely disenchanted. Monday I kick on 24 to get my blood pounding and finish the evening out with CSI: Miami. Tuesday is NCIS, then on Wednesday, CSI: New York. For some reason I do not like CSI, go figure. By watching all the Crime Scene Investigation shows, I can fill my spare time up thinking of how not to leave my DNA anywhere if I ever decide to commit a crime. :poke:

Was Genevieve the one that has her own line of fabrics now? The readhead?

I never much liked what she did.

Sad to see Paige go, but really that's got to be a killer schedule.

Oh and I'll second (third?) all those piling praise on Food Network.

Nope, that's Laurie. Gen is the one now on Town Haul. She's the one who put moss on the walls (Season 1 I think).

Since this subject is "guilty pleasures" (i.e. shows we're ashamed to admit we watch):

Jerry Springer

MXC

Silk Stalkings (1st season now of DVD)

Teen Titans

Fairly Odd Parents

Premiering tonight on TV Land is what will no doubtedly be someones "guilty pleasure":

"Chasing Farrah" - Farrah Fawcett's new "reality" show

As for the original CSI on Spike: I think they have only one seasons worth and run through them in a month.

Tim

There is nothing guilty about Robot Chicken, it's just a damn good show!

Guilty pleasure = something you'd be embarassed to admit you watch.

For instance, if you happen to have purchased episodes of the Smurfs and watch them. That's just wrong and you should be ashasmed of yourself. Or even worse, the Smurfs knock-off: Snorks ::D:

Hey, Snorks rocked!

No I'll put down Robot Chicken as Guilty, since most of the people I try to show it to don't get it.

Skelitor, Lex Luthor, Cobra-Khan carpooling, (also a thundercat's character I didn't recognize)? Classic.

I enjoyed rainbow bright and *Jem when in was a kid. My pretty pony was watched religeosly by me as well. I remeber the Music star pony based on MJ who was having the ponies energy drained by his master too.

I liked Micheal jackson at that age too. {funny it is the same age he would have liked me...} :lol:

I liked Micheal jackson at that age too. {funny it is the same age he would have liked me...} :lol:

Trying hard to not blow Guinness out of my nose at this moment RE: MJ :lol:

Did you have sisters that ruled the TV back then Frank, or did you watch it by choice?