Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Painting bone

Should be most rotten or most rotted. Adjectives with 2 syllables only have a -est-superlative if they end in -y, -ow, -er, -les. At least that's the grammatical rule, but in colloquial usage, maybe. I mean, language is creative and some things are acceptable now, that haven't been acceptable 10 years ago. I was only asking, since at the moment my sources for English are mainly academic, and I try to stay on touch with colloquial/spoken English. So, thank you guys!

I speaks english all my life and never does as well as you, catlion. You grammar is bestest.

No, really, it is.

To add to the problem of colloquial vs correct english, many of us weren't actually taught correct english in school. I wasn't taught much, other people of my generation were taught none and can presumably therefore only speak or write colloquially. My wife, who is very smart and creative, can't get her mind around the there/ they're/ their thing, because apparently she was never taught it very well.

I actually speak 3 languages-- english, bad english & bad typing english. :p

figured people can figured out what I'm tryin to say (well at least I hope so :p  :p )

Randy M

I did a quick n dirty set of skeletons from some company called Reaper recently.  I primed em white and washed em in GW Flesh Ink (yes I'm evil, I occasionally use stuff from other companies  :p).  

Presto, a quick n easy way to make old and nasty looking skeletons.  

I may go back n fix em up a bit someday.