Tactics: Force Composition

Sergei

I'm putting together a Razig's revavge group for my first army. I'm currently working on a 750 that looks something like this:

Troop 1

Razig

Bone Marines X 4

Skeletal Harpooner X 3

Troop 2

Dark Maiden

spells

Fireball X 1

scare X 2

Still playing with it and I haven't play a game yet.....

Bo, it sure would be great if my local Black Lighting member would hold a demo.... :devil:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I personally expected more models for 750 points... BUT in a sense it seems "realistic" that the number of troops would be limited. I mean, how many pirates or other's could come from a haunted ship?

What are the chances of you convincing other players to play a scenario against you where the opponent is trying to raid Razig's ship?

Keep in mind that "supposedly" Razig's Crew is getting a makeover sooner or later and should be more appropriate for the current system. My understanding is the current force list is more in line with beta versions.

As for waiting on a Black Lightning member to hold events...? I never understood fully why players feel the need to "wait" for someone else to initiate games. That's a problem in my area. Whenever I run events players come out of nowhere to play. In the periods when I can't run events no one plays. Strange.

Anyways... take the initiative and start playing some games. :poke:

Actually, Razig's Revenge already got the upgrade. It's available for download at ReaperGames.com.

I'm working on a 750 point list right now actually, and it looks like this.

Troop 1

Razig w/Lesser Accuracy Upgrade (+1 RAV)

Clarrisa the Banshee

Soulcannon

Skeletal Marines x7

Troop 2

Soulcannon

I also have the Dark Maiden, but I'll wait to play a larger game before fielding her.

Actually you can. It's a special rule for a Razig's Revenge army.

The Soulcannon is not considered a Unique Model when fielded in a Razig's Revenge Fighting Company.  Additionally, Soulcannons may be fielded as either a Solo or an Elite Model In Razig's Revenge Fighting Companies.

Razig's Reveng Featured Download, pg. 5

Actually you can. It's a special rule for a Razig's Revenge army.

The Soulcannon is not considered a Unique Model when fielded in a Razig's Revenge Fighting Company.  Additionally, Soulcannons may be fielded as either a Solo or an Elite Model In Razig's Revenge Fighting Companies.

Razig's Reveng Featured Download, pg. 5

Heh! Neat! I must have glossed over that when I read the PDF. With that in mind; good lookin' list, Marlfox!

I'd like to suggest that you get more bang (so to speak) for your points b having the accuracy upgrades on the canon rather than on Razig's pistol. I know beasts cannot hav eht upgrades, but I didn't see anytihng about warmachines. Anyone knowof any such restriction?