Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Any ideas on skintone such as wwe or f's the rock

Just curious, his skin is tanned & sorta golden, any ideas for that type of skintone, Reaper paints or Vallejo colors only please

thanks

Randy M

Haldir, I'm afraid I can't comment intelligently unless you restate the topic sentance without abbreviations.  I'd love to help, honestly, but at the moment, I have no idea what you're saying.

I think he means The Rock from The Scorpion King.

Yeah, haldir, you need to specify a little more for those not hip to current wrestling stars.

Sorry about that figured everyone had or has heard of the the Rock off of Scorpion King, or WWE(F)

Pretty much he's got a golden tan of some sort, not brownish skin nor dark brown, more of a honey gold color.

Randy M

I know Dwayne Johnson (the Rock in reallife) has a uncle that was a Samoan type character when he wrestled so I'm sure he has some racial ties to that area.

I has thinkin of makin the mini Tor, barbarian of Hakir look like the scorpion king as the mini really resembles him from the movie

Tor from Reaper catalog

later

Randy M

Hey Haldir,

I would go with Hawkwood Reaper paint. It gives you a tan but not brown kind of color. Follow that with a shading wash  of Reaper Flesh Ink/Ruby Red Ink/ Water mix (50/50 on the inks and a touch of water to thin the mix down only if it needs it). I've used this and it works really well.

Hope this helps,

Chris