Posting BR at ReaperGames.com

Marlfox

Okay, I'm trying to post a BR on ReaperGames and it's telling me I can't because my Black Lightning account is not "green". I checked it out and found I am "yellow". What exactly does this mean, and how do I fix it? I did a demo less than a month ago, so that can't be it, can it?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators
Ah. So until I do that, I can't post BR? That stinks. I guess I'll need to get Dark Tower on the "approved stores" list so I can go that route.

You can certainly post battle reports, just not club games. The ability to officiate in club-level play is a benefit only extended to green status BL folk, as you have discovered.

kit

to be a BL in Green Status you have to have submitted, and had approved, at least 3 LSRs in the last 90 days. If you have fewer than 3 in a 90 day period, you would drop to Yellow Status. Red Status occurs when you have gone more than 90 days with no LSRs approved.

As a new BL, you will not reach Green Status until your initial commitment is completed. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact the BL Bosses for more information or clarification.

Once you reach Green Status, you can go to the BL Site and register as a ReaperGames Sponsor. A RGSponsorship is needed to approve those Club activities.

hope I helped some,

cher

There are no stores in my area on the list of approved stores to have battles. I asked the owner of one of the local shops to sign up a couple of times and he never did.

So, I have no way of taking part in the warlordhq battles - kind of stinks.

sounds like my situation...

I have 2 good stores in town, on close to me and one on the other side of town but I have asked a couple of times about them signing up. They say they will look into it but the pestering isnt working too well. Its the only reason I havent joined BL yet, because noone seems to want to take the time.

A little frustrating.

We are investigating a method for folks with out a local registered store, and no BL officers to participate.

For those of you with stores near by, explain to them that when their store is registered it appears on both store locators on reapers web site, thus giving them free advertising, the more activity at the store the more noticeable their store is when their activity meeter starts going up. Plus when they register their store, the store finders info page will show a map and directions to their location.

If the local store owner has questions or concerns have them contact us directly and we will be more then happy to discuss it with them.

It really is a win for everyone, they get a free listing on the reaper site, your store played games give you more points on the ranking board!

Mad Pat

I have 2 good stores in town, on close to me and one on the other side of town but I have asked a couple of times about them signing up. They say they will look into it but the pestering isnt working too well. Its the only reason I havent joined BL yet, because noone seems to want to take the time.

a BL member is not required to only hold activities in stores that are registered.

if you wish to be a BL member, go to the BL site and read what the expectation are.

yes, there are rewards for the stores to be registered however the BL can run activities in any store that sells Reaper Product or gaming convention they desire to (with permission of said store or con officials)