Sign in to follow this  
wtwest

Mini Exchange 2005

Well hopefully this mini will get some response. My last didn't gather any comments. I painted Norrin Silverbeard (2503) for Heisler. I used metallics, since my NMM talent is lacking. I had fun painting for some one once again. Thanks to Digital M for organizing this event. Here's a picture of the mini.

WTWest :devil:

post-4-1111623085.jpg

I painted this guy for someone for the mini exchnage last year, how odd... Anyways, I like it, the base is really great and everything looks very clean. You know, this is probably a good mini to practice your NMM on, the areas are nicely put together and small enough to get some easy NMM.. Anyways, hair, face, cloak, all looks good!

I like the hair and beard quite a bit, and the green tabard looks great, makes a nice contrast to the metals.

Even better in person. The light is washing out some of the highlights, the beard in particular has a lot of depth to it.

nice paint job overall, but my favorite part of the mini is the base. Simple and natural.. good placement for the leaves and bit of grass. :)