Motion blurr

Gonfar

I'm doing several varriant positions for my Berserk Enforcer mini sculpt. One of them has him using one of his gun's grip to bash some skulls. It lines right up with the headshot wounded mini I have already done (so it would look just fine once I add blood splatter to that) but I want it to look good on its own. I was thinking about some thin somewhat circular lines and or disks, either sculpted right on or added after the casting with some translucent plastic of the same final colour as the gun.

Any advice?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could, but I don't have a means to get it on the computer at the moment. I'm thinking of just a trailing effect, starting from almost opaque at the top of the gun, and gradually going transparant as you trace the motion back.

The other model I'm working on of this character is going to have a line of ejected shell casings, and a flash effect made of cotten coming out the barral.

I'm going to go with actuall cloth for the major part of his coat since I'm not that good a sculpter yet.

I am taking too much in for my first project, my this is fun.

Ejected shells sounds like a neat detail. Can't say I'm behined the cotton flash though, I'm not a big one for fibers and minis.

On the motion blur, I recall in old fighting video games that when a character punched or kicked there would be a highlight, sometimes translucent. If that's what you have in mind, may want to get some clear sheet styrene.