Reaper ALIEN!

I need some appropriate aliens for an upcoming adventure and the Hooked Horror was perfect. But I wanted some alien weapons. A bent paperclip wrapped in green stuff, a cut up tiny dowel, and you've got a ray gun!

alien03.jpg

alien01.jpg

alien02.jpg

That little wormy thing is what happens when you take a bit of green stuff, roll it into a cylinder and then twist it. I thought it looked cool, so that's a male alien.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent!

I keep saying it, Reaper makes great Sci-fi figs. They're just not labeled as such!

I would have put the worm on it's shoulder though, kinda like a trusty companion/cleanup crew. Just me though.

There seem to be plenty of Dark Gothic Future minis from several manufacturers, a little less Near Future, Steampunk/Cyberpunk, etc. and a handful of retro sci-fi subjects ( but these tend towards campy ).

So why not a Dark Galactic Legends series of generic Sci-Fi subjects?

I can hope

:down:

Oh Lordy, I even posted in that thread praising Reaper for having the business sense to not go ahead with a generic Sci-fi line until they were ready and had enough to support it.

I have no brain...