Go Team Venture

SaintRigger

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Race Bannon and Dr. Quest are characters from Johnny Quest - a pulpy high-adventure type cartoon by HB. I love the Harvey Birdman episode where Race and Dr. Quest get in a custody suit over the boys :)

I like the Tiny Attourney as well. :)

"Your honor, I've got some experience with these super-villian types..given my.. unique situation and all"

MECHA-SHIVA! MECHA-SHIVA!

Dude, this is my day to be completely stupid.

I knew the Venture Brothers seemed familiar, but I never made the Johnny Quest connection until it was brought up here.

I always thought it was a Hardy boys parody.

Anyway it's a very funny show, and worth recording since I try not to stay up that late. It captures that 60's super-science adventure spirit and is funny to boot.

Oh and Brock is voiced by Patrick Warburton!

Anyway it's a very funny show, and worth recording since I try not to stay up that late. It captures that 60's super-science adventure spirit and is funny to boot.

Yes! All hail the PVR, now I can watch TV when I have time for it all while editing out commericals. :)

I usually roll my eyes relentlessly at the non-anime Adult Swim Stuff. I Loathe Aqua Teen Hunger force, and Sealab 2021 stopped being funny after the first season. Tom Goes to the Mayor and Robot Chicken are like brain hemmorages recorded on videotape, but Venture Brothers got it right.

I'll be buying the first season as soon as it's available on DVD.

I have to confess that ATHF really grew on me. I loathed it when it first came out, and then something clicked (or broke) in my brain and it's just so out there and weird. :)

Sealab 2021 used to be my favorite, but yeah, after season 1 I find it as hard to like but it's still enjoyable. I miss captain murphy, but the new captain has his merits.

Futurama is a favorite, I'm slowly building up the DVD collection of these. Being a big sci-fi buff, I liked these a bit more than the simpsons (which I also love)

Robot chicken is such a giggle - but this is comming from the guy who likes the little cartoons in Toyfare magazine.

Tom goes to the mayor is just pants. (thats bad)

I've never been keen on anime - but Cowboy Bebop just rocks my world. I got this series on DVD and I find myself pulling them out time and time again.

I usually roll my eyes relentlessly at the non-anime Adult Swim Stuff. I Loathe Aqua Teen Hunger force, and Sealab 2021 stopped being funny after the first season.

I can only take Aqua Teen Hunger force in very small doses, and I missed the first season of Sealab, so I don't feel bad saying that I just don't get it.

I love Robot Chicken though!

My prize for awful thing on Adult Swim goes to Super Milk Chan. I didn't know you could be that stoned and still put together a TV show.

I like almost everything on Adult Swim. Hated ATHF at first. But suddenly, I loved it. Mooninites slay me. Sealab used to be better, but I still find it amusing. Robot Chicken is my new favorite until Venture Brothers gets back on. That thing with Voltron getting "served" almost killed me as did the Optimus Prime with prostate cancer bit. It's like the perfect show for a 30 year old. I'm also still a big fan of Home Movies. Very under-rated IMO. The reruns are on late on Sunday so I DVR those. Also picked up the season 1 DVD. Coach McGurk is my hero.