Eltharion the Blind High Elf Hero

Vikinglodge

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eltharion is a 'he'. He also used to be a Border Warden and used to ride a griffon. Unfiortunately, this was before the more recent relaunch of WH, and since then, his griffon was killed, keep destroyed, and eyes gouged out by the Witch King. Fortunately, elves have a very good job placement program, and he was trained by the very best sword masters under the eye of the Everqueen.

.... under the eye of the Everqueen.

The Everqueen only has one eye ???? In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed elf is queen???

Very good work on the reds, and the symbols along the border look great. Good job VL.

Man the robe is phenominal!! the belnding all around is excellent. and the dace is above reproach.. a contest winner if you ever enter I am sure :)

just in the little time I have been part of the boards your work has really improved.. I can hardly wait to see the next step! :)

-jon

Spiritual I used combo if Aged Red brick pro reaper color but most important Cadmium Red Deep hue ( Deep Brilliant Red ) A Liquitex Tube color. I love to go to hobby lobby and pick a tube color now and then at random some turn out invaluebell and some not so good. They really need to be thinned down good I use a reaper pot and squeeze some in and shake it up with some water and reaper skull works good. I also used Cadmium Yellow Medium Hue (brilliant yellow) for the highlights.

Fuzzyizmit Hey I used Caspia multi colored very cheap somthing like $2 at Wallmart I am sure you can find it also at hobby lobby. I use the tips and cut small pieces of put them down into the flock so the branch part get covered up and it looks like they are growing out of the gras its a little picky.

Thanks for the feedback guys ::D: