Battlestar Galactica

Erion

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A very good thing. The scripts seem to be coherent (though I've jumped in for the last two episodes and am missing a lot), and the actors can actually...act. There was actual tension, real spookiness, and good o' fashioned @$$-whuppin'.

Thank goodness this show's nothing like the original! I think I'll be tuning in again in July.

Yeah I was up to watch the season finale on Friday and that ending just left me saying, "Religious Procreating Elimination!" over and over again.

I've been enjoying this series since episode 1. July can't come soo enough for me. I just hope they have a replay time more convenient than 11 PM on Mondays in the future. That's brutal if you want to work Tuesday morning, and actually dare go out on a Friday evening.

For me, it's a very good thing that my wife is as addicted to sci-fi-friday as I am.

Though we're seriously considering trying out Comcast's DVR for a couple of months so we don't risk missing episodes.

Props to the guys at Zoic for some of the best SFX I've seen in years. They're not just technically brilliant, they're really evocative.

Oh and the last two episodes? Blew. My. Mind. (Not that there's much to, well... nevermind)

Can't wait for the DVD.

Holy heck! I didn't know they rebroadcast on Mondays! That would've made it perfect for me (though usually then I'm watching Family Guy reruns and Futurama, while painting). As it is, Fridays are my D&D nite, so I rush home so I can catch it at 1am.

Yeah...utterly unexpected ep. I'm already looking to get the season of this!

Damon.