Warlord Dwarves (four pics)

Mengu

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you plan on doing any basing or are your keeping the unadorned black?

Now, I must say, that is one impressive army of dwarves. Great paint jobs. Everything looks great together and the models are each impressive on their own. Very cool color schemes. It's just altogether impressive. How much time was vested into this project? Were these speedpaints or line paints? The quality looks like you would have had to spends tons of time on each one.

I think you just need to read the first post and that will answer almost all your questions. ::D:

Sigh, those look so much better than mine. Nice work and I know they will fight just as good as they look.

Do you plan on doing any basing or are your keeping the unadorned black?

Now, I must say, that is one impressive army of dwarves.  Great paint jobs.  Everything looks great together and the models are each impressive on their own.  Very cool color schemes.  It's just altogether impressive.  How much time was vested into this project?  Were these speedpaints or line paints?  The quality looks like you would have had to spends tons of time on each one.

I think you just need to read the first post and that will answer almost all your questions. ::D:

Sigh, those look so much better than mine. Nice work and I know they will fight just as good as they look.

:huh: Oops, I'm completely out of it. I missed all that important stuff as I was staring intently at all the dwarves. My questions were indeed answered.

The bases will be finished here at Reaper. Mengu is but one over (estimated) two hundred million Black Lightning members contracted to paint up models for the Convention Season. When he and the other painters send in their armies, we will base them all here. In this way, we can ensure that each army has a uniform base, and yet each army have a different base form the others.

I for one am also ashamed, I know that my army of Reptus Archers that I am painting for the Conventions will not be as impressive as these are, Mengu.

You have embarrassed and humiliated your team. Good Job!! :poke:

Thank you all. I'm glad you like them, that means people playing them at demos will hopefully like them too. And it could be you if you show up at one of the summer Cons. Now on to the next project... ^_^

And Lord B, not too long ago I was saying the same thing after seeing Kelly's Overlords. Repeatedly. :poke:

Wooow I like them a terrific army. The unifying theme works really good and I love the color choices. There fleshtones I agree with dwarves should be pale since they enjoy mountaines and mining. Thanks for showing theme ::): one of these days I will sit down to paint an warlord army sigh when I get the time someday. <_<