If any of you have put PSYROS to use in your games please give me some feedback. I've never seen them used as a player nor as a Black Lightning rep. So, I've created a simple scenario for a PSYRO invasion event.

Before I run it (PSYRO scenario) I'd like to hear any experienced points if you have any. Also, what have you used as proxy models for PSYROS?

Thanks.

what have you used as proxy models for PSYROS?

we have kit bashed a bunch of CAV parts to make our horde of psyros.

as for feedback: they have a ton of firepower and didn't degrade. we had the superior numbers and mopped the field with them.

it was years ago that we played with them, they are floating around in a box somewhere... the mangled DeathStar asteroid mine terrain we built was for that scentaio.

c

I ran a Psyro scenario at Origins a couple of years back, and it went reasonably well.

The Psyros themselves are nasty little buggers, their non-degrading technology makes them bastards - you hit them and hit them and hit them and then eventually they fall down but you have no way of knowing when that will be.

Their weapons are reasonably effective, especially their plasma throwers - won't do much to aviation assets played with even a semblance of smarts but infantry will probably have a tough time unless they're in pretty darn heavy cover.

If you'd like, I can also roll out the stats for the Agressor C and Aggressor D I designed in order to give the Psyros a bit of extra umph, and some additional models (else we'd have been bored playing OpFor for that scenario :o)).

If you'd like, I can also roll out the stats for the Agressor C and Aggressor D I designed in order to give the Psyros a bit of extra umph, and some additional models (else we'd have been bored playing OpFor for that scenario :o)).

I'll keep the C & D models in mind for future possibilities. Thanks for the offer though.

Did you mean you'd have been bored playing OpFor as the PSYROS in your scenario? Because of there only being 3 PSYRO data cards in the JOR currently?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...