Sign in to follow this  
Hexxenhammer

Starship Troopers?

I wonder if those are the cougars I sold in the Flea market at Historicon?

How much did they go for? That's the second box of exo's I've seen go for a high prices. Like Gimp said, you could still probably find these on clearence if you look hard enough. And they only went out of production last spring (I think). Wonky.

You are a jerk for 2 reasons now.

1) You didn't come over and say hi to Jenna and I

2) You didn't sell me cougars for cheap at historicon.

So you think I can use a few bugs as Tyranid proxies? The overseer bug is huge, like 6" tall. Maybe I could use it as a hive tyrant? It would need some legs, or big Reaper Dragon wings. I picked up an old tyranid monsterous arms sprue, so that could help the conversion.

I'd like to try and use my spider bugs and burrowers too. Any suggestions?

I've got a bunch of extra 'nid parts that are just sitting around if you are looking for anything.

I was building a "Godzilla" list - and the 'fexes come with lots of extra gubbins.

You are a jerk for 2 reasons now.

1) You didn't come over and say hi to Jenna and I

2) You didn't sell me cougars for cheap at historicon.

1) I put a post in Off-Topic that I was going and asking who else would be there about a week before the con. As I recall it got about 0 responses ::P: I was very much hoping to meet some of the peeps in person.

2) The people in the flea market were like locusts. Before they opened the doors the other tables gave us the unofficial award for most stuff piled on a single flea market table. At the end of the day I only Carried out Two bankers boxes. I would say 60% of my stuff was gone in the first 30 minutes.

It's no biggy. I got my HMGS membership now, so it's really a waste of money to not go to all their cons.

Fall In is in November, and I'll actually be either gaming or running a 40k Kill Team table instead of separating nerds from their money. If we don't get our kill team stuff done in time for November we'll definitely be running them at Cold Wars in February.

It's suddenly very nice having three major Wargaming Conventions within an hour of home.

Be sure you stop by the painting events and say "hello!" then!!

Also, you should get into a gnome wars game with us and/or play .45 Adventures.

HAve you been to Fall-In yet? it is my favorite convention, it is very relaxed and laid back compared to Historicon.

It is also very close to O'Rourkes which has really really good food (Join us for dinner one evening)

Edited by SaintRigger

You guys are jerks for having major cons close to home ; )

Reminds me, I've got to get to PAX one of these days.