Inquisitor

prophet118

has anyone else been bitten by the urge to buy one?

lemme first say that the mini is pretty well made, and the one i bought, is totally metal, except the base (which is plastic).

so far im enjoying it, its a very advanced model though (for me) as the majority of the "mini" is going to need pinning and glueing, and i may use some quick steel is small parts to sure up some sections

any one got any experience with these minis...

when i finish mine, i will post it, and hopefully my photo fu will be strong..lol

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh... they do tend to be a bit expensive, but i'll probably only buy this one..lol... maybe one or two others, they are definately taller than standard DHL or warlord sizes... its about as tall, or a little taller, then the BS Mantis from CAV

It pays to look at the site, since the last time I checked they have now released some of the subjects I'm interested in painting (no Eldar Guardians though...).

Before anyone begins a price rant about these figures, they are wholly consistent with the price structure of most 54mm historical metal cast figures...

Damon.

I love painting up the Inquisitor scale models. There are lots of opportunities for conversion and custom work too, at that scale.

Most of them are really sweet - particularly Brother Artemis and the imperial guard models.

If I can find a sale or a deal on them, I usually got for 'em.

:D

Inquisitor Models are my guilty pleasure when it comes to painting minis. I only do two or three a year. i never play with them. I only do mild conversion work (part swaps, for the most part) and They end up sitting on a shelf looking pretty. They are a joy to paint, though, and often times end up getting worked on when everything else has lost its luster.

I love painting up the Inquisitor scale models. There are lots of opportunities for conversion and custom work too, at that scale.

Most of them are really sweet - particularly Brother Artemis and the imperial guard models.

If I can find a sale or a deal on them, I usually got for 'em.

:D

my trouble right now is getting the arms in the right position with the sword...

im probably just gonna put em near position, then pin the sword, and make a slightly longer forearm..lol