Are data cards included in the starter sets?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the starter armies don't come with the actual cards, they come with a sheet that has all the info for the models printed on it, basically everything that would be on all the cards all on one sheet (at least that was the case with the 2 army starters my wife and I bought) I can't say for sure about the deluxe starter kit with the rulebook and all in it however, I would assume it would be the same.

Since initial response indicated that the fans really prefer the "Collectible" style or "Credit Card Style" cards, we have begun packaging our army starters with the actual cards as well as the all-in-one reference sheet - but at least a thousand of each box set were made without them, so people are likely to not get one with cards until the supply filters out.

If you purchased a starter box and want the 3 cards, send in the Proof of Purchase and a Self -Addressed, Stamped Envelope and you can receive any 15 cards of your choosing

Reaper Miniatures

SWAG

PO BOX 293175

Lewisville, TX 75029

Since initial response indicated that the fans really prefer the "Collectible" style or "Credit Card Style" cards, we have begun packaging our army starters with the actual cards as well as the all-in-one reference sheet - but at least a thousand of each box set were made without them, so people are likely to not get one with cards until the supply filters out.

If you purchased a starter box and want the 3 cards, send in the Proof of Purchase and a Self -Addressed, Stamped Envelope and you can receive any 15 cards of your choosing

Reaper Miniatures

SWAG

PO BOX 293175

Lewisville, TX 75029

wow! now thats customer service! Keep it up Reaper!

Brotherfury