Sign in to follow this  
Leech

Monsters, mayhem and monkey business

"Well, I guess we head on over to that joint. TwoD, I take it you might be able to trace this Nightshade if you are close enough?" Ask Nero, casually scanning the parking lot.

Two Dogs nods his head absently. "I can ... maybe." He looks back at the Emporium. "This Nightshade will be more dangerous than Topaz, and she was way past the standard biz. I begin to see why the nuyen were flowing on this run."

"Yeah, I see what you mean. I guess then we shall need some plans, for once we get there. If this nightshade character is so wiz, I think we shall need to come in white flags blazing, our intentions for the briefcase only. If things go bug shaped, then I suggest non-lethal. And if all else fails then we go loud. Well let's hoof it then, money's-a-wasting!" Nero heads over to his car.

"Non-lethal sounds good to me" Adds in Lore After all, all we want is the breif case. And if we play this right, we may also garner a ally in the future."

LT

"Yeah, I guess it depends on what was inside the case, and whether this nightshade was after the contents or not."