Sign in to follow this  
Leech

Monsters, mayhem and monkey business

[Turn 1, Pass 1]

Syd Ratski and the skinhead in front of him grapple for a brief moment, each ducking and weaving in responce to the other's feints and attacks. This doesn't last long though, as Syd manages to land a slashing strike with his knife that leaves a long lasceration down the man's arm. He yelps in pain as he staggers back. [ooc: moderate wound, opponent knocked back].

In the blink of an eye, Edge brings his other fist around and impacts his opponent's jaw. An audible cracking of bone is heard, as well as a resoundingly metallic 'thunk' as the Ork's fist drives through the man's head, snapping it back, before slumping to the floor unconsious. Edge then uses his spurs to leave his 'calling card'. [ooc: serious wound, opponent knocked unconsious].

The City Spirit continues to float 2 meters above the street, it's 'eyes' firmly fixed upon the two thugs grabbing hold of the girl. It continues to 'wail', making the street sound like a busy subway station at rush hour, such is the noise. It slowly floats closer, but does not attempt to engage fully.

At that point, Syd's opponent turns tail and runs, leaving his comrades to deal with the quintet of runners and their astral helper.

At that moment, Johnny Two Dogs draws his Ruger Super Warhawk, the revolver unmistakable in his hand, as he moves in towards the pair of thugs holding the girl.

"Spirit of the streets and plazas, it seems my enemies are brave.  In such a case, if you would push and pull them, it may be of service to me and it may cause their fear to blossom," chants Two Dogs.  He will take up a shooting stance, moving no closer, not quite pointing his weapon into the struggle.  More in tune with the spirit than the gun.

[ooc: sorry for the delay, been decorating and had to disconnect my PC]

[Turn 1, Pass 2]

Syd looks down the street as his opponent breaks contact and turns tail. A smile spreads across his face as he draws one of his pistols and shoots the skinhead in the back.

The round impacts just below the shoulder blades and the man goes down like a sack of excrement. [ooc: deadly wound, opponent bleeding on the sidewalk]

A split second after the gunshot, Edge barrels into one of the skinheads holding the Elven girl with a tackle that would have made any professional Brawl player proud. The man is caught between a rock (well a wall) and a hard place (an angry Ork) and is squashed by the impact. He releases the girl and begins coughing to try and get some air into his lungs again. [ooc: serious wound, opponent knocked prone]

The spirit continues to float in the air, its eyes still locked at the skinhead still holding the Elven girl.

[Turn 1, Pass 3]

Syd spins on his heels and points his gun at the fourth skinhead. As he pulls the trigger, the skinhead manages to tear his attention away from the spirit long enough to dodge the attack.

[ooc: It's turn 2 time... we've one skinhead standing and he's still holding the girl. I've got some actions for next turn... anyone else I'll wait until Sunday to post again.]

Two Dogs puts his pistol away.  The city spirit has done as requested he thinks.  Now, if this one remaining drekker gets past the Brawler he may have a problem, but that doesn't seem likely.  He looks around for the full team that left the club.

[ooc: Syd and Edge put the last skinhead down so quick, he didn't get to act and there was little point in anyone else acting either. So, if people want to progress out of combat then feel free. I believe you still need to get to that meeting :o)]

Syd spits on the corpse of the skinhead before slinging his 9mm. "####ing Nazis..." He mumbles on his way back to his bike. He then restarts it  and waits for the rest of the party to be ready to move.

(OOC: I assume grater isn't going to be part of this one any more right? or am I thinking of the wrong person? if so, I only wait for grater to mount the back of my bike.)

Edge leaned over the final body of the skinheads, he stooped closer to him and rammed his spurs into his arm just for good measure ... they'd remember the day they met him. He stood up and retracted his spurs, phasing out the brief amount of pain it caused. He looked over at the Elven girl "You should run along now. Try not to get in the face of any more Policlub members, alright?" He turned away before she could answer and walked back to where the group was rallying, as he walked he rubbed the knuckles of his right hand, the guy had had a strong jaw line. The five converged and simply nodded at each other "Off to the job it is then." He turned and walked on to his pick up truck. As he neared the scanner recognised the card he was carrying and disengaged the security 'protocols'. Once inside the cabin of his truck he looked back out the window, the rain was thinning ... which was a very relative term in Seattle. He paused to see if any of the others would take up his offer and once he was satisfied he drove on to the Round Blimb in Everett ...

Grater frowns at her teammates willingness to ignore the girl and goes over to her. While quickly checking for serious injury she tries to calm her down.

"You have a way to get home dear? Think you can get there without firther trouble or do you need a moment to catch your breath?"

Two Dogs thanks the city spirit.  "I ask for your further services spirit.  Accompany me, if it pleases you, to an appointment I must keep."

While waiting for the spirit to respond, Two Dogs will stay and wait for Grater, maybe providing cover fire.  He moves to his motorcycle, pulling the ignition key out of one of his many pockets.

Nero, watched from the shadows on the corner, as his assignment was rescued by a bunch of some rather heavy hitters. They went through that policlub like a butter knife doing something nasty to butter.

He had just been about to jump in and rescue the girl (the daughter of a friend), when they made the point mute. (It's always nice to see civic minded chummers). After they had left he sauntered over to Katie (the girl) and gave her some taxi fare and told her her father (the friend) was worried, and had asked Nero to keep an eye on her.

To put a really long story short, she got in cab (after kissing Nero on the cheek, what a lovely dame) and he watched her drive away, and to stay away from guys who had "goon" tattooed all over their face.....

Nero then wandered into the club, to see if he could find out who Katie's (the girl) benefactors were.

Syd waits for grater to get done with the girl and her to get on the back of his bike. He then thunders off towards their new meeting, going a pleasant 20 kilometers over what is generally considered sain.

When they reach the club, Syd hops out of the ork's (sorry, i don't remember if your on ork or troll) lap and does something mysterious to the motor before heading inside.

Having watched the others depart and making sure there isn't anyone left behind Two Dogs starts his bike and pulls out after Grater and Syd.  We should still be on time for the meeting with Mr. Johnson.

Nero wandered up to the door of the club, tipped his hat to the troll bouncer and walked in. (Trusting his luck in the process). Getting inside he see's the door girl.

"And how much do you charge little lady, for a bit of the club life?" Slotting a credstick, when she mentioned the price, Nero moved deeper into the entrance.

OOOhh, a weapons locker thought Nero, how civilised. Putting a smile on his face he moved to the girl (a real stunner), seeing the list of proscribed weapons, he gave a chukle, doffed his hat and pulled his guns out. "Keep them warm for me doll!" Giving him a sour look (as in I've heard it all before), she gives him a reciept, and Nero's grin widen when she fastens a cyberware restraint on his hand.

Smiling he wandered into the bar. Gee, what a swining place he thought, I could get used to this. Moving over to the bar he ordered a milk. a tall glass of milk. The barman looked at him funny as Nero sat there drinking his milk. As he finished the glass Nero, signalled to the barman again.

"So fella, some big hitters saved a friend of mine outside the club, about 15 minutes ago. Any idea who they were? Only I saw them leave, and the trollboy at the door didn't bat a molar (big teeth like eyelashes.. aww forget it)!"

"You'll have to see the owner about that Sir." Says the Ork Maitre'D as he looks in the direction of the booth at the end of the bar. "He's at the end of the bar."

"Ah, how can I help?" Asks The Colonel as he looks up at the well dressed gent stood by his booth.