Guild Wars Guild Possiblity

Nikmal

Hi all. I would like to see if there is any intrest in starting a guild for the reaper message boards on Guild Wars. Heck or just an online playing group? I think that it would be fun to do and exciting as well :)

My name on there is Ashford Silvermane and I will add more names as they become available I am sure :)

Please post here if you are interested or not, but please post names so that we can all develop a friends list for the boards at least and play together sometime :)

-jon

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Torin of Malveel here. R/E 12 puttering in post sear Ascalon.

Sum Young Guy Monk Lvl 7 still in presear Ascalon.

Corpse Whisperer E/N 9 about to cross over to post Ascalon.

Not getting too much playtime at present, though, with the new baby.

Not much into Pvping, but if you want to try just killing stuff, lemme know.

Lycaeus Wintermoon, lvl 10 R/M.

Messing about in post-searing Ascalon city trying to get the further-away quests done. Perpetually slaughtered before making it to the duke's supply train. And never seem to make it to Regent Valley before getting sidetracked by something. Oooh shiney...Must salvage. Must sell.

Chugging slowly through the missions, a bunch of which I've done before in beta, so pacing self slowly before it gets too boring. Somewhere through 3rd mission, I think.

Playing sporadically at best, so not sure of commitment to a guild. But hey, if you see me on and want a teammate, just send a tell (ie. a whisper) in game.

If you see Arnise Deathstalker running around near Ascalon, that's me. She's a lvl 9 W/Mo. I may be a guy, but I couldn't help myself! :lol: And yes, I know a deathseeker would never want to heal herself, but my philosophy is if I heal myself I can kill more, and the more I kill, the better chance I have of being reincarnated as a full blood Elf! ::D:

I'm already in a guild w/some locals, but if anyone ever needs a quest partner, drop me a line.

Ranger Timmy, son of Ranger Bob, & nephew to Mr Ranger is my guy in GW. I'm around leve 8 or 9 rang/mk, I've pretty much just crossed over & next time I log back on, I'll be heading out to do my first missions post searing.

Pretty cool so far, thou I gotta admit if I had to pay a monthly fee I don't think I would be on this game, monthly. Nice in all, but seems to be more of the same ole fantasy stuff.

I'm in a guild already, mainly composed of guys that I know & hang out when we can together.

Randy M

If you see Arnise Deathstalker running around near Ascalon, that's me. She's a lvl 9 W/Mo. I may be a guy, but I couldn't help myself! :lol: And yes, I know a deathseeker would never want to heal herself, but my philosophy is if I heal myself I can kill more, and the more I kill, the better chance I have of being reincarnated as a full blood Elf! ::D:

I'm already in a guild w/some locals, but if anyone ever needs a quest partner, drop me a line.

Have you been hanging out with Goldeneagle again?

Why wouldn't a Deathseeker want to heal themselves? They want to seek the death of more stuff, not themselves! Why does everyone envision them as suicidal homicidal maniacs? They're really just nice, sweet, loving homicidal maniacs.

That being said, I've heard tell there's a Night Elf in a different MMO running around with the moniker of Arnise, and she may even wield an axe and pata...

To the Reaper Guild members:

I am sorry to ask if anyone would mind if I left the guild. Several of my friends have picked up the game and are craeting thier own guild and want me to join in. I would like to becasue the guild chat feature would make it very easy for all of us to get in touch wiht one another when we are on.

However, becasue this guild is primarily a group support thing I am more than willing to help anyone out getting places (assuming I have the time) just whisper me and I'll head over.

Thanks,

Matt Maranda

Guild wars characters if anone wants to add me to their friends list:

Meerkavhan Esiron (E/Me 15)

Hin Fhal (Mo/W 8)

Go right ahead.

Don't think there's enough interest on here to form a massive guild anyhow. It's just a support group and a channel for our folks to hang out with a cool cape if they feel like blending in. If I get hooked into playing this at any higher level than super-casual, I would also be looking about for something less casual. For now, it works for me.

We can all still stay in touch with the friends list, and help out if help is needed.

P.S. My ranger/monk has reached the crystal desert and hit lvl 20 in the 'last mission' before that! It's sooo cool. The game really just seems to be beginning. Looking forward to attempting to Ascend.