No Gaming Stores Nearby

Now that I've actually started Warlord, I've run into a problem. Looking at Reapergames, you need to either play at a store or in a club with a BL member to submit BR. Problem is, the closest store is half an hour away, they only carry Dark Heavens line, and me and all my friends are under 18 (not to mention not having enough time to demo). So, what do I do?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just converted almost every warhammer player I know, so that's not really a problem ^_^ . Not having any good gaming stores is annoying though. GW is the closest, but they're useless. After them, the closest is half an hour away, and they carry mostly GW, with some Dark Heavens. Nice place, but is closes irritatingly early and doesn't carry enough reaper stuff.

I just converted almost every warhammer player I know, so that's not really a problem ^_^ . Not having any good gaming stores is annoying though. GW is the closest, but they're useless. After them, the closest is half an hour away, and they carry mostly GW, with some Dark Heavens. Nice place, but is closes irritatingly early and doesn't carry enough reaper stuff.

If the owner/ manager or whoever orders stuff see you guys playing Warlord and other Reaper products most likely he'll start ordering more Reaper products.

Good point. We were planning to try to talk him into it. Still, we don't get to go out there much (it is half an hour, and my parents don't like driving me places). Should get better next year, when I can drive (being the oldest guy in my class has advantages :devil: )