New Greens

Yoshi

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Qwyksilver's reven plot was foiled! No Sophie to Skeeter Conversions via a crucible for joo! ::P:

:lol:

Needless to say, Friday ngiht I may have to 'accidently order a few' just to be safe. Oh anbd btw Qwyk, if you do find yourself in Orlando, FL the offer of a game is still open.

Ummmmm..... what exactly is that in the right hand of the Paintender?  :blink:  ::o:

Tis plain - tis a pain shard - being used to control broken fodder for the glory of the Dark -

that much should be pain (l)

Chaz - and check out her Witch Wood armor

See, I thought it was one those little stress dolls who's eyes pop out when squeeze them. I imagine working for the Witch Queen, you'd need one.

Ok, maybe I'm just crazy... Look at the image of the dwarven cleric, and the elven sorceress, but mostly the dwarven cleric. Look at the dwarf, then look at the broccoli base. Look at the feet and see both images at the same time. It looks... off. It looks like they are two separate digital images with one imposed over the other. Staring at them is giving me a headache, but I swear something looks odd. Maybe I've just had too many energy drinks today. :huh:

Maybe they were originally supposed to be Warlord but changed to DHL. Showing them on the broccoli base prevents people from thinking they are warlord.

Or, maybe they are Warlord and its a secret... ::P:

Maybe they were originally supposed to be Warlord but changed to DHL. Showing them on the broccoli base prevents people from thinking they are warlord.

Or, maybe they are Warlord and its a secret... ::P:

Well, Bryan does the layout stuff...I wouldn't put it past him ^_^

It's all just a simple conspiracy that can be easily deduced, let me expla...

CRASH!!!

ARRGHH Reaper Nin..URK.

Thud.