Will there be any new releases during the Con??

haldir

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year the majority of folks said "I wish I had brought more $$$" -> Just consider the opportunity to wander (supervised) around all the the bins collecting pretty much any bits you can afford. You'd be amazed at what you'll end up "needing"

::D:

I will wait and see who the winner is of the "I BOUGHT THE MOST AT REAPERCON" is this year...  ::D:

And the Grand Prize for winning the "I Bought the Most at ReaperCon '05" Contest is...

A week's all expense paid vacation to....

THE DOGHOUSE.

That's right folks. You can enjoy 7 miserable days and 6 uncomfortable nights in utter torment visiting our cramped accommodations.

Be served only the finest crumbs and choose from our magnificent collection of rainwater from our -5 star restaurants.

Amenities include. Nothing. But enjoy your time getting back to nature and thinking deeply about what you have done. No phones. No TV. No DSL. No electricity. No running water. No indoor plumbing.

Prize provided by Boy Did I F Up Travel, LLC

We've budgeted. Bills are being paid on this coming Monday and, if not yet received, I'm guesstimating how much they will be (I'm pretty good at that) and getting the money orders prepped. I get paid again the Monday following ReaperCon, so I won't have access to any of that money until we get back home (credit union only in Austin) and all our funds will be on one of two credit cards. Since we don't have checking (which keeps us in check - ha-ha) this will keep us within our budget.

Of course, I'm going to be taking every available cent I can with us. :lol:

I'm even going to roll up the change this weekend. I'm thinking there's at least $50.00 in that jar.

:lol: Ooooh I hope some of those cool June releases will be available at the Con too! :wub:

As for putting my spouse in the doghouse..it all really depends on how much of the load he buys is for my Reven.. riiiiight? ::D::lol:

If I recall correctly Flit was the winner on a few trips to the store... 

I just remember that there wasn't much left in the bins after you got through. And I was behind you in line for checking out. ::):

That ate up a lot of time saturday morning.

Jester, How many times did you run out of line and grab something else? Or am I just remembering wrong.