Will there be any new releases during the Con??

haldir

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The scary thing is.. Steve and I both have our payday just 3 days before the Con...and he's bought a rooftop cargo carrier for the truck.

I think this year we will plan a bit more ahead though. We will have a good pair of scissors handy for the clipping of the Proochases™ so we can loot the swag-closet.

Must be nice.

With bills to pay and whatnot, I've got a strict budget on how much we will be able to buy. I'm trying to get as much as I possibly can, but out of the hopefully $600-$700 we're taking, $260 of that is hotel, about $100 allotted for gas, and another $100-$200 for food (never know how much you'll spend eating out for four days).

That doesn't leave much for spending money. :down:

Must be nice.

With bills to pay and whatnot, I've got a strict budget on how much we will be able to buy. I'm trying to get as much as I possibly can, but out of the hopefully $600-$700 we're taking, $260 of that is hotel, about $100 allotted for gas, and another $100-$200 for food (never know how much you'll spend eating out for four days).

That doesn't leave much for spending money. :down:

dont feel bad dawg with all the expenses i gotta pay before reapercon and now that im on a new dedicated rought so i lost my travel accomidations im wondering if im gonna be able to go at all so i know what your going through :down: