Dragonlance minis

It would be a dream come true to see dragonlance characters given decent minis.  Beside the original heroes on villans from ral partha, most of the newer character from Dragons of Summer Flames and the War of Souls Trilogy never saw pewter.  I personally always wanted a Palin Majere figure the most, but until that day one can only imagine how great a job reaper would do in representing Dragonlance in heroic scale.

If they do or could do Dragonlance, I would cut my cards all up.  Way to tempting. Raistlin in pewter again......have the one from the box set, still tying to get the one from the blister set for a decent price. Some of the ones that were released as individual pieces in blister aren't oo bad. The Goldmoon done this way is far superios to the Goldmoon in the box set. Same with the Raistlin and Caramon figs. I think the only blisters pieces I am missing are Raistlin and Tanis....Darn! Now you got me thinking about it and I will have to go look!

Lady Tam

Actually Don Perrin, Margret Weiss' husband and author in his own right, has a company named Perrin Minatures.

They've done three or so figures for the 'Sovereign Stone' D20 system they produce. I've never seen any of them so I can't attest to the quality. I'd guess that any DL D20 figures will be done by them, sadly since I'd so much rather see Reaper handle them. I'm not sure who sculpted the figures made and who will be doing any future ones.

The old RP boxed set was nice, and I really like the later blister packs, I still think they're some of the best figures ever done. Still I'd love to see figures of the new heroes and villians.

I had the Goldmoon from the blisters, I chopped her off from the waist up and put her on the body of a GW Wood Elf Warhawk Rider.  She's now a level 2 Wood Elf Mage mounted on a Warhawk.

I think I've got a Tasselhoff in the blister lying around here somewhere waiting to get painted one year...