Vil-hatarn

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh, me, me, ooh.

well, maybe me.

Hubby (Storminator) will be for sure. Things are looking like the babysitter is not going to make it, so I may be home with the boys instead. ::(:

I know, I'm the one who advertised the event and it really sucks for me to not make it but we haven't given up hope on the sitter yet...

cher :blink:

I'm staying home to paint for this one.

I'm pretty beat from work this week. I need to be really lazy and stay in my PJs all day and slap some paint around. I didn't even make it to the Tower last night for the demos and playing :down:

I still need to get off my butt and figure out where the Solider is. It's only a town or two over from my new office.

Glad you could make it Vil.

Was a very fun day, and folks were pretty enthused about Warlord. Looks like we might pick up some more regular players at that store. All the employees and owners enjoyed it, and that's a good sign! ::D:

PS

Thanks for the Event Pete!

(We really missed you Cher, I was excited to try out the Reaper paints again - oh well, next time!)

and Pete, you don't know the half of it. PJ and I were at the store until 1AM playing. We entered our first battlereport and are busy e-mailing our friends that they should check the game out at their earliest oppurtunity!

We'll have Dwarves, Necropolis, Overlords and Crusaders up and running by the end of the week. Soon we'll be asking questions on how to run tournaments and campaigns :)

Thanks for the Event Pete!

(We really missed you Cher, I was excited to try out the Reaper paints again - oh well, next time!)

and Pete, you don't know the half of it. PJ and I were at the store until 1AM playing. We entered our first battlereport and are busy e-mailing our friends that they should check the game out at their earliest oppurtunity!

We'll have Dwarves, Necropolis, Overlords and Crusaders up and running by the end of the week. Soon we'll be asking questions on how to run tournaments and campaigns :)

Oh I know! I looked at the Balance of Power map this morning, only to discover my beloved Overlords have lost control! To the cursed dwarves no less!

Glad you guys like the game. I think (obviously...) that it's got a lot going for it.

PS

Without really checking the calendar the day before Father's Day should work.

We could do a tournement with prizes and everything!

PS

Thanks!

Well let me know either in this forum or PM.