Are there any new miniatures released?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on what you mean by listed. They won't put them in the Reaper online store until the retailers have them in on their shelves. I think the last set of Warlord releases hit the stores only a couple of weeks ago, mostly for Necropolis as I recall.

which is understandable from the business stand point.. however being a trucker of 48 state *or use to be yay!* only way i could order them was the online store so it got innitating to have to wait for those minis cause i couldnt hit a retailer.. but now that i got on a local route i can go there more frequently hehe.. and i can do more demo's too makes me happy

I for one can really appreciate this buisness model. Our local brick and mortar, a cornersotne of gaming here since the late 80's, is about to go under. I've noticed that he loses a lot of his buisness to e-bay and other online discounters. The evil empire (GW) really gives him fits. He converted to a mainly GW stock about seven years ago, but now the price hikes have kept new players from entering and the other modes of buying have stolen many of his older players. To keep interest up he has sponsered a number of events and built five game tables. Yet he still can't compete. Even when new stock comes out, he can only get limited amounts and the rare items he sells must come in pairs meaning he gets overstocked quickly.

I hope Reaper keeps this practice up. Supporting the local dealer really helps keep the hobby alive by continueing to build a growing community.

Skipper