New Greens

mateybob

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh let that Hill Giant be a Reven solo, please oh please oh please.

ADDED:

Nix that. Make him a grunt :devil:

Then I can put Neek on his shoulders and have the Reven version of Master/Blaster from Thunderdome!

Edited by Qwyksilver

Oh wow!!! That Hill Giant is freakin' awesome! It would be realy cool if it were a Reven model!

Per usual, his Klockeness' elves are amazing. Definately must haves (though it seems like forever and a day since I finished a DHL mini...).

I like the Darkspawn. Too bad painting them is no longer a priority for me. <_<

More AICOM teasing! Yay!

I even like the CAV.

This is prolly the most satisfactory batch o'green in a long, long time! Only thing that would make it perfect for this ol' bald-dude with a generally poor disposition would be new Crusader minis.

But I'm highly biased. :poke:

Ohhhh let that Hill Giant be a Reven solo, please oh please oh please.

ADDED:

Nix that. Make him a grunt :devil:

Then I can put Neek on his shoulders and have the Reven version of Master/Blaster from Thunderdome!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

"Who runs Barter-town?!!!"

You realize that when we play Warlord this weekend, the Thunderdome quotes are going to be out of control, don't you?

"Who runs Barter-town?!!!"

You realize that when we play Warlord this weekend, the Thunderdome quotes are going to be out of control, don't you?

"Two men enter! One man leaves! Two men enter! One man leaves!"

It can't be any worse than all the Princess Bride and Star Wars quotes I heard when I fenced in college. ::D:

That's going to be a b**** to fit into an army pack, and will take a LOT of paint to finish. Probably a bit expensive too unless it's hollow lke a chocolate bunny ^_^

Chocolate Bunny!!! You've heard about the halfling army & it's solo model!!!??? :poke:

I actually gasped when I saw the Chancellor. It looks better than I ever imagined from the JOR2 pics. Thanks for that.

The Hill Giant is pretty sweet too, and Many Darkspawn Players will be very happy with those first two pictures.

I love that the Chancellor is already in metal. Hopefully I'll be able to get my mitts on them very soon.

I did have a bit of a letdown with the greens.

I read "Isis" instead of "Isiri." :down:

Ahh well, back to begging and pleading on the "What do you want" thread. ::P:

But those greens are awesome. That giant... normally I don't like them, but he's massive, and brutish, and wonderful. The Paintender I can see converting so she's holding a paintbrush in one hand, a palette in the other.

The elven sorceress is way cool. Love that pose and I can see some conversions with her (especially if I can learn how to sculpt so I can clothe her some more). The high elf mage really looks like he can kick some booty by himself. He doesn't need any fighter backup.

I'm even digging the Chancellor. That bad boy has some detail!