New Greens

mateybob

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I, too, would love to see a picture which allowed one to make out the feature's of the Irisi's face. Is it is, I can't make anything but a blob out. How about the original green one, instead of a re-worked metal, or a primered one? please?

Wow, I love them all except the cav, it looks too much like battletech to me but the rest of those are simply awesome. It used to be you would get good minis from reaper and one per release was awesome, now a days they are all awesome with only one here and there that is only great.

I wish I could see the face on the isiri. The main question I have is it a dark elf or is it a demon? The feet make me think demon unless those are boots. If it is demon are most of the grunts gonna be demons? I hope you guys do dark elf grunts as well :)

thanks for the awesome new stuff reaper :)

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! DARKSPAWN GRUNTS!!!!!!!

Awesome set of greens!! The paintender looks fantastic, and the archer looks great too. Just need a close up of the face. Can't wait to get them. I will be checking the shelves of my flgs every Tuesday(thats when they get their shipments in) for them.

More excellent elves and dwarves from Klocke, another great large monster from Wiebe, and thats a pretty sweet CAV.

Oh my god,

Well, let me just announce Ill officially be throwing my lot in with the Reven, the new Warlord, and lesser Orcs were tempting me, but this Hill Giant seals the deal.

Excellent work by Mr. Klocke, always a pleasure to put anything he does on my 'must buy list'.

The best batch of greens we've had in eons. Crazy good!

MUST HAVE HILL GIANT!!!!! that if Freakin awesome & big & hulky too!!!

Also the Klocke stuff is awesome (love the elves, one thing I can't get tired off are Klocke elves)

Great stuff!!!

Randy M

Spiritual: Jason Wiebe did the Hill Giant.... or did I misunderstand ya?

Sorry, re-reading my message I can see how you misread it, I was refering to the other minis sculpted by Klocke, not the Hill Giant.

::D:

But the Hill Giant is by far the best of the lot, great work Jason.

Yaaay

we finally see the real green for trav's high elf adventuring mage, and i looks great! you gotta love klock's elves, but in truth i would have rather seen this one done by bobby jackson. i think his recent work with trav's concept art is the best of his career, and i look foreward to much more collaboration between the two.

(trav, if you read this, i do think this one does your concept art excellent justice, though i do think bobby would have stayed more true)

the sorceress is just as good-ill be buying these both in the next few months.

Is it just me does it look like Reaper used photoshop on the Elven Sorceress and Dwarven Cleric by Werner???

Look at the feet of the minatures and then look at the base of the minature. It just looks like they are not mated right ....

Then compair the bases to each other and you'll notice that they are identical ....