Swag Points

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what's up with our old 2-point blisters? I have a couple of them from Giants and such. I have no idea how many of these things I have, but it is painful to hear they have been devalued!

As of Friday, they were still accepting the 2-point packs as 2-points, they just aren't producing any new 2-point blisters any more.

(I'm sure someone will post the "official" answer, this was based on my experience last week)

Yeah, what's up with our old 2-point blisters? I have a couple of them from Giants and such. I have no idea how many of these things I have, but it is painful to hear they have been devalued!

As of Friday, they were still accepting the 2-point packs as 2-points, they just aren't producing any new 2-point blisters any more.

(I'm sure someone will post the "official" answer, this was based on my experience last week)

Official Answer: Eastman is correct.

2 point blisters are still worth 2 points, they are just no longer being used in packaging.

Army case -> Like 300 points.

New MSP paint case -> When it is available (to replace the paint rack)

Faction Coffee mugs

A hard brush case

Best-case Disneyland - A picture of Varaug plunging his axe into a round eared mouse in red boy shorts.

Prints of concept art poster size - Similar to the freebie wallpapers, but more options.

Warlord decks similar to the CAV deck

-or-

Decks of those faction cards used during the Warlord tourney.

Spell and Equipment cards.

Some new T-shirts with some of the other Notable figures - Warlord or DHL

A book of concept art.

A poster sized MSP paint chart.

Reaper gift certificates -> Buy 200 swag worth of minis, get $10 (maybe more) to use in Reaper store. You figure 200 swag is close to $1000 worth of figures at the minimum.

Faction Coffee mugs

A hard brush case

Best-case Disneyland - A picture of Varaug plunging his axe into a round eared mouse in red boy shorts.

Prints of concept art poster size - Similar to the freebie wallpapers, but more options.

Warlord decks similar to the CAV deck

-or-

Decks of those faction cards used during the Warlord tourney.

Spell and Equipment cards.

Some new T-shirts with some of the other Notable figures - Warlord or DHL

A book of concept art.

A poster sized MSP paint chart.

Definately the poster sized paint chart.

Playing cards with logos on them.

Concept art posters, and the book.

Talin Coffee Table book. :wub:

And the picture of Varaug would be wonderful. In front of Cindy's castle as it is being swarmed by the Darkspawn.

Yes, that would be EX-CE-LLENT.

Hi, new to the forums but I have been a BIG Reaper fan for years.

The faction Coffee mugs sound very cool.

We were just discussing the Swag points over at the CMON forums, and I made a joke that when I had a thousand I should get sandra garrity. (To do a mini for me, not to keep) I have in the neighborhood of 800 right now. ::D: