Sign in to follow this  
Kellyn

Vale Archer

Oooooh. This was a test of the... um... I forget, actually. I think I mixed my own teal. Yeah. Maybe that was it. I'll have to do another one now that we have new teals. *bounce* Anyway, again, it was rushed, the base is poor, but I did it so here it is. And my lighting hates me. I haven't fixed my setup yet.

ValeArcher.jpg

Jess

*laugh* Thank you! She's more than welcome to it. The teal I mixed, but she can use the new Deep Ocean/Marine Teal/Surf Aqua triad. The orange is Pro Paint Rust mostly, could use the MSP Mahogany/Chestnut/Rust triad. Pants are Pro Night Sky, but now could be Breonne/Templar/Ashen Blues!

*laugh* I sound like an advert! But now that it's been brought up, I may have to do another one JUST like it with the new paint and see how it works. *ooooooh*

Jess

I am very impressed with the color scheme on this one... its a nice break from many of the green/brown/tan elven pieces I have seen. Your colors are beautiful choices, and very well put down. Over all, wonderfully done.

Fallen