Hill Giant a Reven Model?

I was perusing Alliance Games Distributors web site today and saw the following:

RPR 14205  Hill Giant  $24.99

Is the model listed above the very same hill giant shown here?

05_05_17_14205_JW.jpg

If so, I'm going to have to seriously consider expanding my Reven demo force to something a bit beefier. :devil:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the 14205 model listed in the Alliance catalog listing you stumbled upon is the very same giant you have shown us.

And Neek tells me that he wishes to harvest the power of the hulking brute to overthrow that blow-hard Varaug and lead the Reven to true greatness, but unfortunately the Giant (Who goes by "Phil", and has a 2 martini a day habit) can;t hear neek shouting at him form Waaaaaay up there, and so Neeks desires remain unfulfilled.

Wow. That is only going for $25???

I would have thought it gone for closer to $45. It weighs a ton. It's huge. It's a hold it in two hands so you don't drop it big.

Neek will so be Master to the Hill Giant's Blaster. ::D:

Need to buy another Neek now, and replace one of his short swords with a riding quirt.

I think I may be able to explain why they automatically assume it's Reven. In that OTHER fantasy game, the Orc and Goblin army (aka Reven) had Hill Giants. Thus, when Reaper released the Hill Giant model, it was automatically assumed it would head for the Reven.

At least that's my take on it. :B):

Wild Bill :blues:

You know - I wondered the same thing when the green first went up - people automatically assumed it was Reven.

It is, but I still wondered why people assumed that about it.

Maybe its a Merc.

^_^

NO WAY! Its Reven

Well, I assumed it was Reven because it's SKU number is right in the middle of a bunch of other models that are quite Obviously Reven. The only two new non-reven codes listed were for the Crusaders. While a Crusading hill giant would be cool, this one doesn't look the part. ^_^

. While a Crusading hill giant would be cool, this one doesn't look the part. 

It would explane why certain models would be effected by "Mercy"

"join the Crusaders, umm, sure, just don't hit me with that, ahh, tree"

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, I assumed it was Reven because it's SKU number is right in the middle of a bunch of other models that are quite Obviously Reven. The only two new non-reven codes listed were for the Crusaders. While a Crusading hill giant would be cool, this one doesn't look the part. ^_^

Well, if circumstances and dice-rolls are just right, he could be a Crusader for a game.... ::D:

You know - I wondered the same thing when the green first went up - people automatically assumed it was Reven.

It is, but I still wondered why people assumed that about it.

thats why i was curious... not because i doubt it, but because people just assume..lol

the numbers are all in numerical order

go back and look at the list in CW 17...