No music people (command) or standards

I was just looking at the commands of different races and realized the elves don't have any! Not even a standard bearer! I think they should get some. For the music people they should have flutes or horns or something. Not drums because that's more suited for dwarves and others. The elves seem too proud and dignified for drums too me.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know orcs have an underserved reputation for making music that is unharmoneous and chaotic. I would like to think my Reven have developed a bit more flare than that by now.

Therefore I am trying to convince Steve to use his sculpey-fu and make me a lesser orc musician with digiridu. (Tusks would make the circular breathing required to play digiridu considerably more difficult IMO)

So what the heck do Darkspawn musicians play? ... bass clarinet? *shudders*

I know orcs have an underserved reputation for making music that is unharmoneous and chaotic. I would like to think my Reven have developed a bit more flare than that by now.

So the Reven are behind American Idle? Now we have a true reason to fight them ::):

So what the heck do Darkspawn musicians play? ... bass clarinet? *shudders*

We like to cause pain - so we play bagpipes. Except when we have dwarven captives, then we play classical. ::):

Note - this is not meant to insult anyone or start a flame war, it is just my opinion

I for one plan on converting two of my swiftaxe models to look like on is playing the bass and the other playing a guitar. Then I'll have to swipe a drummer from some other line and then I'll have ZZ Top on my side. I'll never lose!! ::P:

Wild Bill :blues:

I was just looking at the commands of different races and realized the elves don't have any! Not even a standard bearer! I think they should get some. For the music people they should have flutes or horns or something. Not drums because that's more suited for dwarves and others. The elves seem too proud and dignified for drums too me.

As far as official minis go no faction has their standard bearers or musicians yet.

I think he was referring to several packs we offer in our DHA Army Packs for Orcs, dwarves, anhurians, skeletons, etc.

Many people apparently use models form these packs as musicians and standards.

Can I ask a question? would yall rather see models with the standards and instruments attached, or would yall rather see a "musicians pack" like our weapon packs with all kinds of instruments and yall can DIY?

I think he was referring to several packs we offer in our DHA Army Packs for Orcs, dwarves, anhurians, skeletons, etc.

Can I ask a question? would yall rather see models with the standards and instruments attached, or would yall rather see a "musicians pack" like our weapon packs with all kinds of instruments and yall can DIY?

Had I more time on my hands, I'd go with the Musician/standard packs. That just sounds like a neat idea. But since I don't have more time, I'd like to see musician/standard figures.

Besides, I know the sculptors would do a better job than me! ::D:

I think I would rather have the seperate figures. Doing good conversions on the different types of figures in Warlord is way beyond my skills.

.. I would prefer DIY.... though in my case it would be ASTDIFM (Ask Steve to do it for me)....unless Reaper plans on aquiescing to my pleas for a lesser-orc digiriduer.

It's fun to be able to have customised things like battle avatars and standards and soforth. I want my Reven to be distinctly Spikely.