Merry Un-Birthday!!

Kellyn

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to celebrate noones birthday, I don't like him. He did the dishes yesterday and the were all dirty afterwards. You can always tell when he's the one who was supposed to do something. I come home from work and the house is a mess, I can quickly see that noone did the dishes, cleaned up the living room, took out the trash.

Nope don't like him one bit, so I refuse to celebrate his birthday.

I don't want to celebrate noones birthday, I don't like him. He did the dishes yesterday and the were all dirty afterwards. You can always tell when he's the one who was supposed to do something. I come home from work and the house is a mess, I can quickly see that noone did the dishes, cleaned up the living room, took out the trash.

He also tends to eat all the treats in the house when Mom and Dad are not home, and has a nasty habit of using all the colour ink in my printer as well...

Oh yeah I want to say happy unbirthday to nobody too!

Nobody sent me lots of PM's last week. Nobody returns all my phone calls. Nobody loans me money, nobody sends me holiday cards, and nobody really cares.