Sign in to follow this  
Kellyn

Awwww....

I've been having a pretty crummy week, and Lanse came home yesterday with flowers for me. I'm so lucky to have him. :wub:

FromLanseJune05.jpg

Just thought I'd share.

Jess

Awwwww.....Looks like he made your day. Sounds like my fiancee, he does stuff like that for me still, even after being together for almost four years now.

awwwwww ::): Mine still does these things too. just the other day, in the steam from his shower on the mirror he wrote 'i love u' in shaving cream, but rubbed it in so I couldn't see it. Then when I took my shower later that day, clear as day in the steam was the phrase ::D: (this is also a handy tip for making sure your mirrors dont steam up in a shower, rub them with shaving cream ^_^ )

I love surprising my wife with random bouquets. It's fun to send them to her school. Her students will usually be a little better behaved if they think it's a special occasion and be nicer to her.

Flowers because you screwed up is bad.

Flowers just because it's a Tuesday, or to cheer someone up, or just because you love them. Always good.

Flowers just because it's a Tuesday, or to cheer someone up, or just because you love them. Always good.

That's exactly my reasons for buying flowers or little meaningless gifts. Because it's Tuesday.

Why do we pick Tuesday? Is it because it is the least significant day of the week in our minds?

Tuesday always seems to be the night that both my wife and I never have anything planned. We will celebrate other days at random, but it does seem like Happy Tuesday comes up a lot now that you think about it.

Awww...

That's so sweet.

Lanse you just earned numerous "wife points."

You also earned "good guy" points with the women of the boards. ::D:

Jess hold onto this one and don't you let him go.

Mine was out mowing the grass today, I was so touched.

So I called out to her "Baby, when you're done with that spot why don't you go inside and rest. And when you come back bring me a beer."

Actually, my fiance does mow the grass, I'm allergic to grass seeds.

It's actually kinda hard to get her off the riding mower once she gets started.

But all my friends are in awe.

They'll come over and she'll be mowing, and I'll be doing something else

They all ask me how I do it. :lol:

My wife used to come over to my mom's house back when we were dating and mow the lawn for me because she loves "digging in the dirt and yardwork and stuff."

She is the youngest of five, with 3 brothers. She never got to do much of it when she was a kid. Heck...she will ALWAYS be welcome to the yard work whenever she wants to. Until we have kids. Then they get chores ::D:

At my place, Mom mows or my sister does. We have caught Dad doing it now and then and have then thoroughly chewed him out as it is on his list of "No-no's" as listed by his Doctor, even with a riding lawn mower. I'll help with the actual planting of flowers. I don't mind getting dirty, I just hate the sneezing from the grass and the resulting itching I get from being around weeds. So I tend to mostly garden with container gardens for that reason.

I think the most touching thing I have ever seen Dad do for Mom, was several months back after the income taxes came in, Dad went out and had me help him choose a beautiful topaz and diamond ring for Mom. He got it at BJ's and hence didn't pay an arm and a leg. It's beautiful.