California Earthquakes

SaintRigger

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dearest Forum Members,

I believe I have now demonstrated the ability and effectiveness of my new Seismo-Inductive Tectonic Motivator.

I have the ability to make Reno prime beachfront property unless my demands of 100 unpainted skeletons are met.

You have 48 hours to comply. Failure to do so, or any intervention from any international counter-plot organization will result in California being sent to the bottom of the pacific.

Thank you.

Saint Rigger

CEO - Reno Office of Targeted Financed Landrights

*Spittakes so hard there is coffee all over his desk*

*Howls in laughter so hard people from the Accounting office are coming over to read over my shoulder*

Alright, that has to be the funniest thing I've read in a while. Thank you so very much for making my day.

Just make an earthquake so that California becomes an island. I know this means sacraficing a lot of rich farming soil in the San Joaquin Valley (that big valley in CA), but it would also sink our politicians.

Christ, my mouth is sore from laughing....

--LSH, the only Californian I know of on here.

What we NEED is some activity along the New Madrid fault here in the Southeast.

My workplace has been slowly sinking for the last ten years due to limestone caverns far below..but a well-placed quake might expedite the process a bit..and I"d sure like tomorrow off.

Dearest Forum Members,

I believe I have now demonstrated the ability and effectiveness of my new Seismo-Inductive Tectonic Motivator.

I have the ability to make Reno prime beachfront property unless my demands of 100 unpainted skeletons are met.

You have 48 hours to comply. Failure to do so, or any intervention from any international counter-plot organization will result in California being sent to the bottom of the pacific.

Thank you.

Saint Rigger

CEO - Reno Office of Targeted Financed Landrights

:blink:

Blast why didn't I think of that...