SciFi minis you'd like to see.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dune minis would be interesting, but I don't think it would be too long before you'd plunge into "alt universe" stuff.

For aliens, it would be very, very cool if Reaper could base its designs on the aliens from David Brin's Uplift universe. like g'Kek, Traeki (and their evil cousins Jophur), Urs, etc. Dolphins in robot waldos would also be cool (and fitting since there's a GURPS Uplift out, apparently)...

Damon.

Pilots and tankers :)

With their spiffy uniforms and big helmets with shiny bits.

Oh! And Half Tankers... so we can stick them in tanks :) My 28mm Despot has a half tanker guy from the evil empire - but he's wearing a gas mask, so you can't see the stupid face he's making.

I know I've mentioned this at least twice before, but I'd love to see a Rach Diplomat.

I think in general models that go against type are vastly underrepresented in most lines, fantasy, sci-fi and otherwise.

I think in general models that go against type are vastly underrepresented in most lines, fantasy, sci-fi and otherwise.

Right you are Erion.

I would love to see humans and aliens that look like they are standing and talking, or just standing, but that don't look they are modeling underwear.