just postin' some sutff

mooseyjoe

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woooooooooo I pop onto the board just to take a look and run into one of my favorite people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this whole intrest taking thing could be bad. Before i know it you could end up painting better than me and embarrassing me on the gaming table!

o well guess thats not so bad.

Moosey looks like you got a keeper there. If I try to show my wife a miniature she stands there with hers arms crossed and her little "I would rather look at dog poo than your little dolll" look (yes she calls miniatures lead dolls something she got from my dad years ago....thanks dad). And maybe she might get herself an army and kick yur butt (trust me always let the woman win they have been known to rip significant others arms off if they lose) :lol:

at the last game i played i had to leave early to go to her birthday dinner. When my dad mentioned that as the reason for us leaving, he also said "yeah, she's cute and she plays D&D". One of the other players immedeatley (man i mispelled that word) turned to me and said "so you've already propsed to her right? "

she's good stuff

and she takes pictures

hey, it's the photo-fu girlfriend.

somebody had asked what kind of camera i was using...

it's a Cannon PowerShot A400

Hey there MissKitty the "Moosetress!" Welcome to the forum.

Your evil lizard minion has been posting some excellent photos and tells us that you're the one doing the picturetaking. He also says you're also a gamer-chick.

We are the few..the proud..the gamegeek-gurlz.

Anyhoo, the forum's got a cool section called Shutterbug that's all about photography and tricks of the trade as it were. It's where all us shutter-nutters swap secrets.

Would you believe I used to post my husband's minis by scanning them? ::P:

BTW, do you play Warlord, and if so, will you be playing Reven, or would you prefer to be in one of the coolness-disadvantaged factions? :lol::lol:

Would you believe I used to post my husband's minis by scanning them?

yeah, i can believe that! i usually try to get my drawings up by whatever means are avalable at the current time and place.

scanner, camera, editing video footage.... you get it how you can!

I agree with Herr Froggienator if people would stop posting stuff on this thread it would die.................. but alas I can't help myself I guess I'm a wanna be necromaner "Its alive, its alive............ITS ALIVE" MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :wacko: