just postin' some sutff

mooseyjoe

Does anybody else hate GW? Not just because their minis' hands are grossly oversized, but also because their products are overpriced and the company doesn't deal well with small retailers.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you Brits truly fascinated with the JFK assassination? I heard from somebody that Britons are especially interested in all the conspiracy theories surrounding it and I'd like to know if that's accurate.

Moosey I won (sort of) my first Warlord fight. I was a 3 way fight between overlords v elves v The glorious Reven!!! The elves and OLs duked it out after the elves shot the OLs. The OLs decided the elves must die so they went after them and got shot to pieces. I came in and mopped up the mess. I have to say one thing skeeters rock!!!! 

my first game i used some borrowed overlords. 1,000 points, 300 plus points spent on ashkrypt. The only spell ashkrypt cast was spectral minions, then the skeeters got him. we only played one or two rounds (we were short on time and mostly trying to learn the mechanics) but i came in last since i lost that that big old expensive mage (no other casualties). Luckily my team mate lostpict saved the day. His cavalry took the free company's archers apart, with the help of my onyx horse guy.

since then i have lost to lostpict three times :down: and won a team game buy about a gillion points (ok, only 2 or 3 hundred). me and some elves wiped up the dead-guy necros and razig.

ya more 1 on 1.

lostpict seems to be able to pick through the one valid strategy my limited number of models offers. basically they do a good job of standing in a tight little bundle and waiting for you to come to them. Lostpict seems to crack this bundle rather well though, and i am just lucky he hasn't decided to use archers and/or wizards.

the army is still not here in the mail yet

Well Moosey I just sold my Warhammer Beastmen army on Ebay for almost 500 bucks. I have already used my Warlord figs more (once) than I have the beastmen (who are going to off to California today). I have to admit that I like Warlord more not only cause the figs are so cool, but you don't have to buy so many. I'll probably keep my 40k army, cause dey Orks, and I will keep my LOTR stuff, cause dey Orcs too. Anyway..... :poke:

Now I give the money from the army to my wife and it will goto bills (argh)!! I just gotta figure out wot my 2nd Warlord army will be (maybe Razig........or maybe dark spawn hmmm...)...peace out!! ::):

Honestly, This thread has gone on long enough.

If you want to discuss the topics that were brought up in here, you can find appropriate locations (general Warlord, OTR, etc.) Open a new thread to discuss those topics in the appropriate locations. There are no restrictions on opening new threads for any of you, so feel free to increase your post count legitimately, in legitimate threads.

Future threads of this type will be locked faster than this one was . . .