just postin' some sutff

mooseyjoe

time to rant some more.

Why is it that the reptus DON'T GET NO LOVE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

they have even fewer minis than the darkspawn!!!!!!!!!

Necropolis Has 37, count 'em, 37 cards up. Thats 37 types of mini released. I'm not going to count actual number of minis because i am not sure witch ones have multiple sculpts. Reptus has eight. Darkspawn have about 13. Now i know that the necro book is cominjg out soon, but couldn't you at least finish the basic army lists for the other armies first?

:grr: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :grr:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Taco Bell dog called all the Reptus to him with his "Here Leezard Leezard Leezard" slogan from the Godawfulzilla movie.

It's not that they don't get any love. They just got made into Burrito Grandes.

On a serious note, you weren't around when it happened. The primary sculptor on the Reptus and Darkspawn suffered a very serious injury and was out of action for awhile. Since he has gotten back we've started seeing more figures being produced. There are also a couple of other sculptors working on the Darkspawn now it looks like.

Besides good stuff takes time. I haven't been too disappointed with the post-injury Chaz work yet.

The army list thing has been discussed ad nauseum here. Please don't get it all started up again. Go look in the Warlord section. There will be plenty of reading on it if you wish.

The primary sculptor for the Reptus and Darkspawn was out of commission after a very serious injury. Since he's returned, he's been cranking stuff out. Give Chaz a chance to get back on his feet (especially since one of them was part of the problem). If you check the sculptors. For the most part there is only one or two working on a particular army. That is good. It means the army will maintain a similar look and style. That's part of a good QC. If it means a delay because real life events occur. I'm willing to wait. I love Chaz' work.

This is the reason the Reptus is a tad behind. ^_^

Edit: Darn, Qwyk beat me while I was searching for his original post. :lol:

This thread just goes to show how nice the Reaper peeps are. On my forum, I would have already gone and changed mooseyjoe's title to ignore his post count and permanently be Newbie. :lol:

Oddly, I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

I guess I'm just plain evil to the core. :devil:

Chaz does post on here quite frequently, as does John Bear Ross and Jason Wiebe :wub: (Jason, so awesome - I love the moose).

Gael used to come here, but I haven't seen him in quite a while. I'm sure there are others I'm missing, though.

You'll find a large part of the Reaper Family (from the warehouse workers to the paid painters and sculptors to the office lackeys to the Reaper Deathseekers :ph34r: ) posts here and they post often. Ed Pugh (the Big Man Himself - tell him thanks if you ever get the chance) lurks and occassionally posts. The forums began as a pet project of Kit Pierce (the webmaster) and have grown into a valuable resource for Reaper.

:devil:

Y'all should be nice to Moosey he is our forum jester (sorry jester). And Moosey I agree that a big big lizard would be cool so it could fight the big big Hill Giant maybe in a village full of hapless victims (elves) yeah that wolud rock.

Any way thanks go out to Ed, Chaz, Werner, Ben etc etc. all the way down to the peons at the bottom (like me I'm a peon and like it that way). All the Reaoer folks are awesome!!! Keep up the good work. As for me I'm a fanatic as I was scraping up loose change to pick up another pack of Vale archers so my Reven have someone to kill (and eat....got any good recipies for elf spike??)

Moosey I don't care what any one else says you're a 17 yr old with style!!! This coming from a 38 year old cop with a gamer geek streak a mile wide. Now if I could only get my 15 year old to behave a little better I'd be gettin some where. :lol:

Thank you Ugluk, you just brightened my day. And I'm willing to make a deal about your 15 year old. If you can fix my lawnmower, or just make the grass stop growing, i would be perfectly willing to straighten your kid out.

on second thought you dont worry about my grass and just go ahead and tell 'em that Joe said to Behave and if they don't i am going to quote one of my fathers lectures at them!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you guys wish i was more mature?

I Don't ::D:::D:::D:

I have a big lizard already (i converted a krung beast proxy since i dont care for the swamp-ox model) so if anybody wants to put him and the afore mentioned giant into the elven town to eat some peasants i would be happy to oblige.

Hey you sculptor guys, just cuz I have a big lizard doesn't mean i Don't want more, big muscely lizards are always good for beating up on lostpict's crimson knights (just wish the red guys weren't so good at beating up every other member of my army)

I am so proud of this thread. This much controversy, bickering, and pointlessness all because of me! Isn't it fun?

..As for me I'm a fanatic as I was scraping up loose change to pick up another pack of Vale archers so my Reven have someone to kill (and eat....got any good recipies for elf spike??)

Yes, actually (Sorry Kellinator and Goldeneagle..it's just me bein' orky)

Choklit Elf

You need..

- 7 score elves, preferrably young ones with an affinity for sweets

- 23 Gahk-tons (Standard Monglash measurement of volume) of chocolate

- 130-150 years preparation time

Feed the chocolates to the elves on a daily basis along with a diet of butter pastry and buttermilk. If done over a long enough time, the elf-flesh should take on the distinct flavour of rich French pastry or at worst, Mallomars cookies.

Notes:

Choklit-Elf is a delicacy and is generally reserved for very special purposes, such as celebrating a successful Akhpakh Khoolahylan, wooing or bribing any wife of a rival Khakhan, or quelling an ogre with a really fierce case of the munchies.

The reason for its rarity is not because of lack of elves, nor for lack of preparation time. Fact is that choklit-elf ranches have been in operation in the Steppes for generations-uncounted. Unfortunately, the supply of quality imported chocolates is considerably less than the supply of quality imported elven prisoners. Therefore the resourceful orcs have been forced to start up their own chocolate industry. The stuff sometimes makes its way west of the Ash Mountains, but is scorned by humans as "baking chocolate"

(Tune in next week when I discuss the making of Revenite)

Choklit-Elf gulags in the open steppe hmmm why does my tribe have no gulags.....no fair. I guess we gotta find us some pointy ear pansies and set one up. Hey do you think elfs breed well in captivity?? :lol:

Probably better than if left to their own volition. I suppose it's to do with all the embossed RSVP invitations and subsequent thankyou notes that have to be composed concerning the act, ..definately too formal.

Truth is there's nawt much else to do in the Steppes but fight and.. um.. well, you know. Elves don't put up much of a fight, so their only other choice is obvious.

What I personnally would like to know is how to tenderize dwarves. Every time we have dwarf for dinner it comes out tuff and chewy. I have tried preparing the fallen midgets with whole cases of meat tenderizer, or even pounding them thin with a skullbreaker's ritual maul, but they still come out to jerky-ish. Please help, These pipsqueaks make my jaw hurt. :mellow: