just postin' some sutff

mooseyjoe

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moosey we have to storm your kitchen and liberate the Goblin slaves, give them bows and turn them into skeeters. You need elven slaves their cleanliness is much more healthy and they taste better too. Goblin has too much saturated fat in it elf=lean. ::P:

Halfling slaves are best for the kitchen actually, though they have to wear hairnets on their hairy feets. ::D:

The best way to tenderize Dwarf is by marinading it in beer...while it's still alive. Generally you will find that the victim puts up much less of a fight that way. I recommend using cheap domestic brew. Dwarves don't like cheap domestic beer and therefore won't drink all their lovely marinade up before they become sufficiently tender.

Sadly there is no good way to remove all that hair. I recommend putting an epilator in the hands of a drunken Ogre.

As for mixing elf and orc..I don't think it's possible to get offspring. Rather like mixing wolf and chicken. Maybe the Goblins should have a go though. I'd not be surprised if it was some long-forgotten Goblin-Elf intermingling that is responsible for the modern Halfling.

(I used to think a Hobgoblin was a mix of orc and hobbit)

They also make great scouring brushes. Just lop those feet off and scrub away, your dirty dishes don't stand a chance. The patented short-bristly foot hairs cut through grease and grime with only a low occurence of side effects (mainly dinner-ware which smells like old socks). Halflings also make good foot rests.

:grr:

::D:::D:::D: WOW I really am. ::D:::D:::D:

this isn't quite as exciting as graduating from newbie school, but i am still honored by the promotion

*bows*

Thank you very much, and congratulations to you as well Ugluk, as i sit here you have hit 50 posts and made rabble rouser as well ::D:::D:::D:::D:

yay for orcs and lizards, may the world someday be a greener place

This is sad, It is always sad when old beloved threads die down :down: Poor Poor Thread.

I think i shall give it new life

What is the best strategy for me to kill the bone horror? I currently have 6 warriorrs, 4 spearmen, a krung beast, T'kay, and 3 or four lizards who can stand in for sergeants and/or captains. So far the krungbeast has lost everytime he squared off against the bone horror, and i have not yet been able to get much in to support him. every time he starts to get beat down most everything around him is occupied and/or dead. I won't mention the time i slipped up and let him get surrounded by azarphan and six crimson knights on turn 3 or 4. How should i kill this beasty? So far i have only won when he was not fielded.

if you are just going to tell me to post this in the strategy section, please don't bother replying, but any advice, anecdotes, or good jokes are thouroghly appreciated!

Well MJ if I were in your position I'd send in my baddest Warlord with about three or four spearmen to support the attack and lend their two melee attacks to the fray..and I'd seriously consider having at least one of those spearmen become enraged. Also make sure you keep your shaman close by with a Warcry spell.

What? You mean Reptus don't have the Enraged SA or Warcry?

Oh... boy-howdy but it must be a drag not to be Reven! HAHAHAHA!

Moosey you should be playing necros cause you brought this thread back to life....and here we thought it was ok to bury it in the pet cemetary...jk this thread rocks me like a hurricane........ or something. :rolleyes: