just postin' some sutff

mooseyjoe

"Man, don' make me peel yo' cap back wit' my arrow's, mo'fo. yea' dat's what im sayin', kickin' it' in da' tree's baby, elven-style. im a real OG, baby - original game'a, straight outta redstones - betta check yo'self wit dat negative elf action, for i roll up and 187 yo azz, foo! dats right, fingerprints aint nutin wit'out da murder weapon. peace."

(ok, that was just stupid...lol. thats what you get for playing too much GTA San Andreas.)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently played a game with an elfish ally against the necros and razig

We didn't get to finish but towards the end we counted points and we were ahead by about 300 if you included the scruvy dog points ( 107 for my captain and his clothes whp was still unwounded ::D: )

elves are kind of usefulll when they help you win

And you can always eat them afterwards :grr:

MOOOSEY!!!! Waas up??? (pssst don't tell any one ok?...and if yur not moosey don't read this......hey I said don't read it!!!, any way moosey I say we never let this thread die...perpetual thread...ok cool) :B):

Well Yuki we just need the g*#%@^^$##!!!!!! rules. I am about to give up and order them directly from reaper!!!! But of couse the rules will then come in down at the store and I would feel bad!!!!! :angry: I hate murphy and his stupid law :grr::grr::grr:

Hey moosey see what you started almost 900 views of this thread :lol: too cool and no I'm not mature just ask Yuki he can verify that!!!! -_-

Yukimura you seem to be a big fan samurai. Of course I could just be a master of the obvious by saying so

Pretty much - i find the Sengoku Era of Japan particularly facinating - the samurai princeples of Bushido, all that stuff.

the name ive taken is after Sanada Yukimura - a famous general who fought for the Takeda clan - the legend goes, that at the Seige of Osaka, he was 60 years old, fought for three days and three nights straight before finnaly succumbing to fatigue. during this time, he constructed a castle, and led three cavalry charges against the generals flag, instilling fear in him (this was Tokugawa Ieyasu, who would later become Shogun)

this of course was after Ieyasu had offered Yukimura lands, a castle, an official stipend, the works, if he would lay down his weapons. Yukimura told him to shove it, basically.

Its also rumored that Yukimura's personnal bodyguards, called the Ten Heroes in legend, were a group of Ueda Ninja. as well, Yukimura is rumored to have had a group Kunoichi Ninja under his banner during the Seige of Osaka.

he's counted as being one of Japans most legendary warriors, and you can see his monument in Osaka - along with other historical heroes like Miyamoto Musashi.

The Avatar to my left, is the Kanji for Samurai - the picture i use in my profile is the Roku Mon Sen - representing the six coins required for toll to cross the river Sanzu into the afterlife - it was the wartime banner of the Sanada Clan

In any case, yeah. im a huge Samurai Enthusiast (well, Japan Enthusiast really)