just postin' some sutff

mooseyjoe

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well good question.....With my Mordor orcs for LOTR, for example, I could knock one out in a half an hour. If I were to high light each seperate color like with a more conventioal paint job it would take at least 2 hours for the same mini for a table top paint job. For a really good paint job considerable more time would be required. I, myself, do not have the time nor the patience to do really good paint jobs as I want to get an army ready to fight asap (and I'm not an artist like alot of these folks are, I'm just a wargamer who tries to have decent lookin minis on the table top) ::):

Word to the decent minis on the table. I think I might get pictures of some of my "table top standard" minis up soon. My Girlfriend is playing with her new camera, and that happens to involve taking pictures of them lizards. ::D:

she took em. i tried for a bit, but i had limited results. Then she sits down. grabs a piece of printer paper and produces these pro-quality photos in about 5 minutes. There is even this cool arc of light through the background where the sun reflects off the camera.

Did you take the photos of yur reptus or yur girlfriend. I forgot to say the pics are done quite well gj!! :poke:

Gee whiz Ugluk! You mean to tell me you can't tell if that's a pic of Moosey's Reptus or of Moosey's girlfriend? :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, it's a good pic. She got skillz! What kind of camera is she using?

i'm workin on a winged demon thing. I have finished his torso, thighs, arms, tail, and loin-cloth (i decided not to use fur on the loin-cloth after all). I'm doing his lower legs and feet last because he is glued to a base so i can work on him, and that prevents doing a good job on his feet. Problem now is I am reeeeeally struggling to do some good hands. I have also not decided what his face will look like yet, but i think it would be fun to do something with tusks.

the hand was so easy on that krung beast nasty thing, but these are haaaaaaard!!!!!!

o my goodness. I just glanced at the clock because i realized that the TV was repeating its programming. It is 4:00 in the morning! AND I still can't get those hands. I made some nice ones, they were just so big they looked like catcher's mitts. I am going to bed. Maybe i can get some hands tommorow.

:wacko: