just postin' some sutff

mooseyjoe

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like trips to the hobby store, just not having to wait so i can go. If something has to wait for a trip to the store, that could mean it waits for weeks

and i don't know where to find "sotre" but I'm sure I would "life" it if i did ::D:

just pickin on ya

you deserve some credit too. And if i hadn't had the oppurtunity to argue with twjolson than we wouldn't have near as much viewer support. That argument was the forum version of pro wrestling.

I am sad to say that my number of posts may go down now, spike put a lizardman on her colorform so i will be occupied elswhere.

if you don't know what im talking about look up the warlord colorforms thread and see

2 orcs and a leezard, greenskins vs. all

It wasn't exactly my idea. See Ugluk's Bull Orc told me he was fancying a nice dish of deep-fried cajun-style gator tail...and how could I say no to those sweet li'l orcish puppydog eyes. :poke:

I just realised we got no Elves representin' on my page though, nor have we any Darkspawn, or Necropolis, nor Nefokar...

Whazzamadda... y'all 'FRAID?

that hobbit hole is set up perfectly to ambush a sweet little snack, but we need one of those too

as to the lizard being bigger, he is bigger. on his base he is over 2 inches tall.

Lizard man tyrant sgt.